III- Loki

Celestia was standing near a bald guy with glasses whose name she had learnt was Jasper Sitwell

Celestia was standing near a bald guy with glasses whose name she had learnt was Jasper Sitwell. She was watching the screen as he was looking for a face match for Loki. She was close enough to hear Coulson asking Rogers if he could sign his Captain America cards, making Celestia chuckle. Suddenly Jasper called out "We got a hit. Sixty seven percent match. Wait, cross-match, seventy nine percent." Coulson made his way over to Jasper, nodding to Celestia before asking Loki's location.

"Stuttart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." Jasper answered, pulling up a video of Loki. "Captain, you're up." Fury called out, while nodding his head to Celestia to follow.

She walked over, asking the eyepatched man, "Uh, Sir, how exactly am I going to be useful? I don't have any combat skills. Not really." Fury cleared his throat, and said to her "I've seen videos that prove otherwise" her eyes cast down, "besides, you won't be exiting the Quinjet, unless you're needed. You'll be up there with Agent Romanoff." She looked up at him scoffing. "Because that's going to make me want to go." She rolled her eyes and started to walk away.

"Bring your suit, just in case Cabrera." He called out after her. She whipped around, eyes wide. "I have a suit? Since when?" He ignored her, and just said "Follow Rogers. Your suits are in the same place. Go on." She quickly sped after Rogers finding her suit in a room next to Rogers'.

It was black all over, except for silver lining across the hips, arms and knees. She marvelled at it, before putting it on.

**

Celestia sat in silence in the Quinjet, watching Captain Rogers fight Loki. Romanoff looked worried, but then cast her gaze over to Celestia. She looked her up and down, before saying "Do you not like me?"

Celestia choked on air at the Agent's bluntness. She looked at the redhead who had an indifferent expression on her face, waiting for an answer. The brunette looked at her lap and fiddled with the kevlar suit on her thigh. "Do you really think this is the best time to discuss this?" She mumbled looking down at Rogers and Loki. "When else would we discuss this? It seems like the perfect time." Romanoff responded.

Just as Celestia was about to open her mouth, 'Shoot To Thrill' started playing on the Quinjet's speakers, Romanoff and Celestia looked at each other in confusion, before a voice also came through the speakers. "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?"

Celestia looks out the front of the Quinjet, seeing a red and gold iron suit slam into Loki, pushing him back, both the Captain and Iron Man going to stand over Loki, the Quinjet lowering to the ground.

**

Celestia was sitting next to Loki, looking at him. 'It was too easy' she thought to herself, 'not to think any less of the Captain, but this guy's a God, he could've easily beaten Rogers. And by the look of Stark's and Rogers' conversation, they're thinking the exact same thing' Loki shot his head up to look at the brunette next to him and looked at her, with his eyes narrowed.

Stark, finished with his conversation with Rogers (who was looking at Stark with a sort of disapproval) moved over to Celestia. "You're file was all blacked out. Didn't have time last night to get JARVIS to decode it. Wanna tell me why your file is a level 10?" Celestia grinned up at Stark, and said "Wouldn't you like to know?" Standing up, she pat him on the iron shoulder, "Good choice in music though Stark." And made her way to the front of the Quinjet.

Just as she made her stop, looking out the front, thunder and lightning strike, shaking the Quinjet. Romanoff looks around, "Where's this coming from?" Celestia also looked around, "I dunno, there was no thunderstorms expected for tonight." She said in confusion. Rogers looked around the Quinjet, and said "What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?" Celestia looked at Loki who looked worried, and then replied with, "I'm not overly fond of what follows."

A thud landed on the top of the Quinjet shaking it, almost making Celestia fall over, but the Captain grabbed her arm stopping her. She looked at him mumbling a thanks before Stark opened the rear hatch and a guy landed on ramp. He pushed Stark back into Rogers sending them both down. He then grabbed Loki by the neck, swinging his hammer and exiting the Quinjet.

Stark groaned, standing up, "Now there's that guy." Romanoff called behind her, "Another Asgardian?" Celestia shrugged, and said, "I think so. He looks like a guy from a book my mum used to read to me. Thor. Which would fit with Loki."

Rogers nodded towards Celestia, acknowledging her, before questioning, "That guy's a friendly?" Stark turned to Rogers, answering him. "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Then began to walk towards the rear hatch, but Rogers called out, "Stark, we need a plan of attack!"

Stark continued walking while saying "I have a plan." He turned his head towards Rogers. "Attack." Then jumped out of the Quinjet. Rogers grabbed a parachute, starting to put it on. "I'd sit this one out, Cap." Romanoff called back while flicking a few switches, and Celestia hated it, but she agreed with her. Rogers continued putting the parachute on, and said "I don't see how I can." He had almost finished putting the parachute on, while Romanoff was explaining to him, "These guys come from legend. They're basically Gods."

"It's true Captain. If everything my mum read to me was true, they've defeated a lot worse than you." Celestia looked up at him. Rogers tightened the parachute, and replied to Romanoff.

"There's only one God ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Rogers grabbed his shield, holding it, and jumped out of the Quinjet.

Celestia sighed, sat down and said to herself, "They're going to get themselves killed." Romanoff chuckled from the front and said, "If that ain't right."

**

This is what I imagine Celestia's suit to be like <3