XI- The Cradle

Celestia and Cap hopped out of the Quinjet and onto the roof of the Research Lab

Celestia and Cap hopped out of the Quinjet and onto the roof of the Research Lab. "Two minutes. Stay close." Steve said into coms.

"Helen!" Celestia called out, running to the Doctor on the ground, Steve not too far behind her. Helen was breathing heavily as Celestia held out a hand for Steve's handkerchief, pressing it firmly onto the cut across her chest. Steve knelt down behind Celestia making Helen look to him.

"He's uploading himself into the body." She heaved out. Steve looked at her. "Where?" She looked off to the side causing Steve to get up for it, but Helen grabbed onto him with her uninjured side. "The real power is inside the Cradle. The Gem its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." Celestia and Steve looked at each other before they looked back to the Doctor. "First, I have to find it." He spoke.

Helen nodded. "Go." Steve stood up and began to walk but Celestia stayed knelt next to Helen. "You comin'?" He asked her. Her eyes flickered between Cap and Helen.

"I can heal her." She stared up at Steve who nodded. "Okay. You heal her, you stay here. We need you in full health out there." He said, about to turn away. Celestia looked to Helen who shook her head. "Don't. I'll be fine. I promise." She whispered. "But-" Helen cut her off. "No. You need to go help them get the Cradle to Stark." She breathed out, inhaling deeply. Celestia stared into the Doctor's eyes before she nodded, standing up.

"Hey, Cap." Celestia said to him as she reached his side. He looked down to her, smiling, before he spoke into coms. "Did you guys copy that?"

"We did." Clint responded. "I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Nat spoke soon after.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you guys. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Celestia and Steve looked to each other before he spoke.

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city." Steve said, climbing on the ladder below Celestia. "We need to draw out Ultron." He finished, reaching a road. Celestia and Cap looked to each other once more, before jumping off and landing on the truck.

Cap swung down, smashing into the door, only for it to be blasted open by Ultron who yelled "Leave me alone!" He blasted the door once more, causing it to almost fall off.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy. We're gonna try and keep him that way." He spoke, laying on the door while Celestia laid on the roof. "You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint said, only addressing Steve. "Thanks, Barton." Steve and Celestia said. Steve speaking sarcastically, while Celestia spoke genuinely.

She swung her arm down, sending smoke out, hoping to aim for one of the robots. She heard a clunking in the truck, so she assumed that it hit one, but didn't do much damage. Ultron blasted Steve off the door, following after him. Since Ultron was gone Celestia swung down into the truck. She sent some smoke to one of them, making it collapse. '1 down, 2 to go' she thought as the other two aimed their arms at her, but suddenly turned away and flew out.