XIV- Pietro Maximoff

Celestia coughed as she helped a civilian to 'safety', along with Natasha, Steve, and Wanda

Exhaling, she looked to Steve as he spoke through coms, "The next wave is gonna hit any minute. What do you got, Stark?"

"Huh? Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get clear." Tony responded, quietly.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Steve said sternly.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice." Tony responded.

Nat, Celestia, and Cap grouped back together on a pile of rubble.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." Nat trailed off.

"Not till everyone's safe." Steve responded, looking around.

Nat looked to Steve. "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there."

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Steve said firmly.

"I didn't say we should leave." Nat said making Cap and Celestia look to her, but she just looked to the sky. "Where else am I gonna get a view like this?"

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." Fury's voice came from a radio, and no more than a few seconds later, the Helicarrier rose up. "Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve said from Celestia's left.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury responded sassily.

A couple 'lifeboats' came flying out of the Helicarrier, and towards the floating country. Hands appeared on Celestia's waist and she didn't bother turning around, because she knew who it was.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D?" Pietro asked from behind Celestia.

"What S.H.I.E.L.D was supposed to be." The brunette responded, looking behind her and smiling up at the amazed man.

"This is not so bad." He said simply, a smile on his face.

"Let's load them up." Steve said, turning around.

"Let's go, Speedy." Celestia grinned up to Pietro, earning a smile back. He grabbed her waist tighter, and sped them off to the civilians.

They lead them to the 'lifeboats' and helped them in, and as soon as they filled one, another came, and more people filed in.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony said through coms. Pietro grabbed Celestia's waist and sped them to the Church, where Pietro immediately threw a robot to the ground, and Celestia put a hand to a robots 'head' and filled it with smoke, making it explode.