VII- Barton

After half and hours rest, Celestia got up and made her way out of the the med room

After half and hours rest, Celestia got up and made her way out of the the med room. She remembered Romanoff saying Barton's room was right next to hers, which made the two Agents standing outside of if make sense. She gave a small smile to the two men before before opening the door, and leaning on it. Romanoff, who was sitting on Barton's bed, and Barton, who was laying on the bed, looked to her.

Romanoff gave her a small smile, and so did Barton. She returned it, before closing the door and walking over the to bed. "Nice to finally meet the so-called knock-off Katniss Everdeen." Celestia grinned at the man sitting up in bed who opened his mouth in shock. "And who might've said that?" Barton said, flabbergasted. Celestia grin got even bigger, "My sister. She dragged me out to New Mexico last year to see the 'Satellite crash' and saw your shooting your arrows."

Barton scoffed in mock offence. "I think I need to meet this kid and-" Barton started but got cut of by Romanoff, "Yes. I think I need to as well. She sounds amazing." The woman laughed when Barton Barton hit her hitting him back. Celestia smiled at the bond the two shared. She knew why due to the conversation she witnessed between Loki and Romanoff, but it was still so nice to see them so close. Like a family.

"Anyway. I haven't even introduced myself have I? Sorry. I'm Celestia." She introduced herself, holding out her hand for a shake, which he reciprocated. He responded a 'nice to meet you' before Celestia spoke again.

"So Barton, you have a family? A wife? Kids?" The woman asked Barton. He shook his head, his eyes flicking to Romanoff before he said, "Nope. No wife or kids for me." Celestia thought that for a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, he wasn't a very good liar. Celestia hummed and the three were in silence for a few minutes.

"So, no one else knows?" Celestia asked Barton, who just looked at her confused. "That you have kids." She continued. His eyes widened, flicking to Romanoff once more before looking back at Celestia.

"I don't. I don't know what you mean." Barton tried to convince Celestia but she just chuckled. "I know you do Barton. I can see it in your eyes. I know what it looks like to have a family that means everything to you. That, and you're a horrible liar." She laughed at the end of her sentence.

Barton pursed his lips, before speaking, "Yeah. No one else except Nat and Fury. I've worked with these people for years, and they've never know, and yet you know me for a few minutes and you pick up on it." He shakes his head, laughing. Celestia smiled, before asking, "So what are their names?"

"My youngest is Lila, she's 7, then there's Cooper who's 9. And my wife is Laura." Barton said, smiling widely to himself at the thought of his family. "What about your sister? What's her name? How old?" He asked, looking up at Celestia.

"Adrienne. She's 16." Celestia, now also smiling remembering the short brunette. "Ah, teenager. Cooper is already a menace, I can't start to imagine what he'll be like as a teenager." The man grimaced. Celestia grinned, and said, "Maybe he should spend some time with Adrienne. She's more mature than me and way too smart for her own good."

"Lila and Adrienne would probably get along then. She's 7 and more mature than me too." The two laughed.

Romanoff looked at her best friend and Celestia laughing together, and smiled, thinking she might still have hope to make friends with the girl, even after all she's put her through.

After the three talked for a while, Barton had gone to the bathroom and Romanoff had made her way over to the other side of the room. Just as Romanoff was about to say something, Steve came walking in wearing his suit. Celestia smiled at him, who nodded at her and said to the two "Time to go."

"Go where?" Romanoff asked.

"I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" He questioned. Barton walked out of the bathroom drying his hands, "I can." He spoke. Romanoff and Steve shared a look, and Steve asked Barton, "You got a suit?" Barton nodded, still drying his hands, "Yeah."

Steve looked at Barton and Celestia, "Then suit up." He said and left the room. Celestia smiled at Barton, and left the room to suit up.