III- Missions

"Hey Sailor

"Hey Sailor." Celestia was standing behind Nat as she started fighting the dude. As soon as she was sure Nat had it in handled, she jumped over the railing, landing, quietly, behind two men.

She kicked one in the back of the knee, and hit him over the head with a baton, knocking him out, before putting the other man in a chokehold. He fell limp in her arms, and just as she dropped him, two other men came running up. Celestia went for one of her guns, but Natasha shot them both, moving down the levels and shooting more in her wake.

Celestia also jumped down, landing beside Nat. "Natasha, Celestia, what's your status?" They ran opposite ways, each encountering a pirate. "Status, Nat, Cia."

"Just a minute!" Celestia called out at the same time Nat said, "Hang on!" The brunette got one of her batons and placed it in front of the pirate's neck, pulling backwards, choking him. He collapsed and another pirate came running up.

Celestia dodged a punch, then slammed his head against the wall. She felt a tug on her shoulder, and she was turned around. She got hit in the face with a gun, before she slammed the gun back into the pirate's face. He stumbled back, grabbing his nose. She kicked him, making him fall to the floor, before stomping on his stomach, hitting him once more in the head with the gun.

"Engine room secure." Celestia and Natasha spoke at the same time. They met up in-between where both of their fights were, grinning at each other, before walking off.

**

Celestia's head whipped to the door, hearing a crash. She was sitting atop the desk, to the right of Natasha. "Well, this is awkward." She heard Natasha's teasing voice. The red-head turned to her, with an amused grin of her face. "You know, you're here to stop people from walking in." Celestia scoffed, "How exactly was I to stop that?" Cap's head turned to her, only just now realising she was there as well. Natasha turned back to the computer, clicking a few keys.

"What are you doing?" He asked the both of them. Natasha looked to man who was making his way closer to them. "Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into." Celestia nodded in agreement. Cap walked closer to Natasha, his eyes quickly flicking over to Celestia, before looking at Natasha again. "Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?" He walked closer, stopping beside Natasha, and in front of Celestia. He looked up at the screens.

"You're saving S.H.I.E.L.D intel." He stated, his eyes flicking to Celestia once more. Natasha turned to him, "Whatever I can get my hands on."

"Our mission is to recuse hostages." Celestia chuckled, hopping down from the desk, standing a couple inches away from Steve. "No, that's your mission Cap. And you've done beautifully." She patted his chest, as Natasha took the hard drive out, standing up straight. Celestia started walking past Steve, but he grabbed her arm, keeping her still as well as stopping Natasha in her tracks.

"You just jeopardised this whole operation." He address both women, but kept his eyes on Celestia. She chuckled once more. "I think that's over dramatising things. You're starting to sound like Tony-" She was cut off by Batroc standing up, throwing a grenade and running. Cap threw his shield at it, at the same time Natasha shot the glass leading into a seperate room, jumping into it, while Cap grabbed his shield and Celestia, jumping into the same room.

All three landed in the room, as the grenade exploded. Celestia knocked her head on a metal cabinet, groaning. "Okay. That one's on us." Nat panted out. Steve sighed, "You're damn right." He stood up, running out of the room, both women's eyes following after him.

Celestia looked to Natasha, groaned and stood up. She rubbed the back of her head, pulling back her hand with blood on it. She rolled her eyes, offering her other hand to Natasha to help her up. She took it, smiling gratefully. "Come on. Let's get you patched up." She said to Celestia, eying the blood on her hand. She nodded, both of them walking out of the room.

Short chapter, sorry.
Also, I'm absolute shit at writing fight scenes, so sorry for that too