V- Ultron

"Stark

"Stark." Steve said in response to the rouge Iron Legion.

"Jarvis." Tony spoke, only to no response from the AI. Celestia cast a look over to Natasha, catching eye contact. The brunette put her hair up, knowing that a fight was probably going to break out.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a-dream." The Legion said, looking at it's arm.

"Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit." Tony said, tapping a few things on his device.

"There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in... in... strings." The robot stumbled around. "I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Steve asked at the same time Celestia also asked, "Who'd you kill?" While already having an idea.

"Wouldn't of been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices." The robot responded.

"Who sent you?" Thor asked. The robot played an audio clip of Tony's voice.

"I see a suit of armour around the world." Celestia's head whipped to Tony giving him a glare.

"Ultron." Bruce stated. Celestia looked to him too. He knew?

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on mission." Maria stood up as it finished speaking, gripping onto her gun.

"What mission?" Nat asked. The robots head looked to them.

"Peace in our time." Other Iron Legions flew through the walls.

A Legion went flying straight for Celestia, but before she could dodge it, a hand clasped around her wrist. She looked, to see Steve grabbing onto her, kicking a table up to protect them, but the Legion just rerouted itself to fly into the table. Steve protected Celestia with his body as they crashed into the ground. He landed atop her, crashing into her body.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Don't stress it. Thanks." He shrugged, standing, before helping her up. Celestia saw Rhodey crash through glass and went for him but saw a Legion getting away with the scepter.

She inhaled before turning away from Rhodey, deciding he could get hurt there, and looked towards the Legion. She aimed smoke towards it but it dodged it, flying away quickly. She sighed, seeing everyone fighting a Legion.

One went crashing into her, knocking her to the ground. She groaned, pushing it off her and into a pillar. It cracked the concrete, but Celestia grabbed a bit of wood (or metal, or really any material really, she wasn't paying attention) and slammed it in it's head. A spark came out of it's eye but it was still moving. She went to crack it in the head again, but it grabbed her arm. She rolled her eyes and pulled her arm back, hard. The Legion's arm came out of it's metal socket, and she smashed it in the head once more, crushing it.