XV- Avengers...

Celestia glanced down to her phone, seeing 6 missed calls from Adrienne and a new message from Clint, but she just turned slightly and threw the device on the bed, hearing the soft spring of it bouncing

Celestia glanced down to her phone, seeing 6 missed calls from Adrienne and a new message from Clint, but she just turned slightly and threw the device on the bed, hearing the soft spring of it bouncing. A knock sounded at her door, and she all but moaned out an okay for them to enter.

She didn't turn towards the door when it quietly creaked open, nor did she turn when she heard the springs on her bed again; she assumed the person had sat down. They sat in silence for a few minutes before the person spoke up.

"You can still catch Thor and Tony before they leave if you hurry." The raspy but feminine voice of Natasha Romanoff suggested to the brunette who was standing up, looking at a picture that sat atop the dresser in the new Avengers Compound. She shook her head, stroking the frame of the photo.

"They'll be back soon. Just wait until another global threat tries to take us out." She whispered as her voice was also raspy, but due to the crying she had done in the past few days. Natasha laughed, and she once again heard the springs of the mattress as she redhead stood up.

Celestia felt the other woman behind her, peering at the picture. She then heard the sad sigh when she saw it was a picture of the recently deceased Pietro Maximoff.

"I know it won't fix anything, but I'm sorry." Celestia turned her head slightly, so she could look at the redhead.

"Thanks." She spoke quietly, turning back to the picture as her hazel eyes filled with tears. She forced them down before she spoke again. "How's Wanda?"

"How you'd expect. But she's officially joining the Avengers today. You can come introduce the new members if you want?" She suggested, placing a soft hand on the sad woman's shoulder.

"I don't think I'm really dressed for the occasion." She trailed off, looking down at the clothes she was wearing, then looking at Natasha in her full Avengers suit.

She heard Natasha's laugh again, making her smile slightly. "I don't think they'll care. At all. I'm sure Wanda would want to see you." She tried convincing the brunette.

Celestia looked away from the ground, into Natasha's eyes. They were begging- pleading her to come out. She inhaled and nodded.

"Okay." Nat smiled widely, and hugged Celestia tight. As they pulled away, Celestia looked over to her phone on the bed, and walked towards it, picking it up. She sat down on the bed, opening the message from Clint, a smile immediately forming on her face and tears welling in her eyes. She looked up to Nat, seeing a worried look on the woman's face.

"Pietro. Nathaniel Pietro Barton." She said, her voice cracking as a tear fell down her cheek. Nat smiled, nodding, sitting down on the bed next to her friend.

A knock on the door echoed through the room, making Celestia and Natasha look at each other and giggle.

"Come in." The brunette said. The door swung open, a blond leaning against the door frame.

They sat in silence for a few moments, Natasha laughing but quickly hiding it with a cough.

"You gonna keep sitting here, or are we going to go to work?" Steve teased Nat but also genuinely asking Celestia.

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes." Nat rebutted, standing up. Celestia followed, and they all walked out of her room and to the front of the compound. "How do we look?"

Steve passed Nat a tablet. "Well, we're not the '27 Yankees."

"We got some hitters." Nat responded, showing Celestia the tablet. She looked at everyone who was one the tablet, smiling and nodding in approval.

"They're good. They're not a team." Steve said in worry.

Nat put the tablet down. "Let's beat them into shape."

Steve opened the doors, Nat on the left of him, Celestia on the right.

They looked down at the 4 new recruits.

James 'Rhodey' Rhodes opened his face shield, looking up at the 3 original Avengers. Vision turned around, his camp swinging as he also looked up. Samuel 'Sam' Wilson landed, his wings folding into his back. Wanda Maximoff also landed, red tendrils surrounding her hands and feet.

Steve exhaled.

"Avengers..."

Last canon chapter of Age Of Ultron
The next chapter will probably be sad, and then I think that'll be the end; on an even 50 chapters
Anyway, bye, I love you and have a great day/night ♥️