Chapter Seven

'What the hell were you doing coming out of Jongin's room?' Baekhyun half whispered, half shouted.

Kyungsoo sighed. He almost gave me another heart attack by dragging me into his room, just to ask that?

'Why? Am I not allowed to come out of his room?' Kyungsoo challenged.

His friend pouted, his features softening. 'Sure you are. It's just that nobody is seen leaving Jongin's room except for Jongin or Mark. Or Jackson.'

Kyungsoo cringed at the memory of the almighty Markson.

'I was just passing by and decided to drop in,' Kyungsoo shrugged. Baekhyun scowled, clearly not satisfied with Kyungsoo's answer.

'Like I said, shortie, nobody just drops in to Jongin's room. Now spill.'

'Hey, you're just as small as me!' Kyungsoo protested as Baekhyun dragged him over to his bed. He huffed when the older boy simply stared at him expectantly.

'Fine!' he frowned. 'I met Jongin a few times before I moved here, just by coincidence.'

Baekhyun gasped, his hands flying to his mouth. He could be really dramatic at times. 'You guys are dating?' he squealed.

'No!' Kyungsoo cried. 'He nearly killed me twice. Once with his car and again with his dog!'

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes in confusion, then shook his head as if trying to clear his mind. 'So you guys already knew each other?'

'Yes, we already knew each other,' Kyungsoo sighed. Finally, they were getting somewhere.

'And you guys have been meeting up in secret since you got here?'

'Yes, we've been meeting in- wait, what? No!'

'But you just came out of his room!' Baekhyun cried, his hands flapping around as he spoke due to frustration.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Kyungsoo replied as calmly as possible, 'I was wandering down the corridor earlier when he pulled me into his room. I was wandering because Mark Tuan came to my room and- wait, you know Jackson's my roommate, right?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'Yes, I was there when you met him.'

'Oh, right, okay. Yeah, so Mark came to our room and they got a little intimate and it was weird so I left. I ended up in Jongin's room but all we did was watch a film,' Kyungsoo finished, emphasising each word of his last sentence as he knew his friend would be having strange thoughts.

Baekhyun nodded slowly, taking in everything he had just heard. Suddenly, he leapt off of his bed and pulled Kyungsoo to the door by his wrist.

'Okay, you can go now,' he dead panned.

'Wait, what?' Kyungsoo exclaimed. 'You're kicking me out now?'

'I'm done talking to you,' Baekhyun said cheerfully. He shoved Kyungsoo lightly out of the room and yelled a joyful 'bye!' before shutting the door behind him.

Great, Kyungsoo thought, trudging down the corridor to his own room. He just hoped Mark was gone by now.

~

'You'll never do it.'

'Yes, I will.'

'No, you won't. Her shell is really hard to break into.'

'Stop underestimating me. Everyone falls for my adorable charm.'

'I didn't.'

Kyungsoo jabbed Jongin in the ribs, causing him to grunt in pain and glare at the older.