Chapter Eighteen

After a long while of simply basking in each other's company, Kyungsoo and Jongin walked hand in hand towards their dorms. Since today's school time had ended hours ago, there was no point in them doing anything other than relaxing in their rooms.

As any gentleman would, Jongin walked Kyungsoo right up to his door and departed after placing a soft kiss on the older's cheek.

It had only been a few minutes before Kyungsoo heard the sound of knuckles gently wrapping on his wooden door.

He grinned, something telling him that he already knew who it was. And sure enough, he opened the door to reveal a tanned male shuffling awkwardly on the spot.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow expectantly, an amused grin threatening to break out across his face.

'I missed you,' Jongin mumbled.

'Jongin,' Kyungsoo laughed, giving in to himself, 'it's been all of five minutes since you left me.'

Instead of answering, Jongin pouted and glanced around, looking anywhere but at Kyungsoo. Eventually, the smaller boy sighed and dragged him inside.

Upon stepping through the doorway, a furious pink painted Jongin's cheeks.

'Why are you being so awkward?' Kyungsoo chuckled as he took a seat on his bed. Thankfully, Jackson was out, but he kind of wished he would tidy his side of the room before leaving.

'I-I'm in your room,' Jongin stated.

'Well spotted.'

'I'm nervous.'

Kyungsoo sighed, grinning again. 'If you're going to be nervous all the time, you can forget about this. I'd rather have a confident boyfriend who isn't afraid to be himself around me.'

Jongin's eyes widened and he instantly headed back out the door.

'Yah, what are you doing?' Kyungsoo called after him.

'Being myself!' was Jongin's reply, before the door slammed shut behind him.

Seconds later, he knocked again. This time, it wasn't soft nor faint, but loud and boisterous and carried an amusing rhythm with it.

Without waiting for Kyungsoo to open the door, Jongin burst through it and plodded over to Kyungsoo's bed. He plopped down on it as he groaned dramatically, 'hyung, I'm so bored!'

Laughing heartily, Kyungsoo shuffled so that he was lying beside Jongin. 'That's more like it,' he whispered.

~

After watching yet another European film that Jongin knew all the words to, he bid his boyfriend goodbye and headed back to his own room.

Kyungsoo laid back on his bed, a contented sigh escaping his lips. It was safe to say, he was happy with the way things had turned out.

His serene thoughts were interrupted when someone burst through his door, almost ripping it off its hinges. He half expected it to be Jongin again, but when he glanced up, a giddy Baekhyun was jumping on the end of his bed.

'Spill,' he demanded, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

'Spill what?'

'Don't try and act dumb,' Baekhyun scoffed, 'I just saw Jongin come out of your room.'

Kyungsoo felt the heat rise to his cheeks as he replied, 'it's not what you think.'

'Then what is it?' Baekhyun whined, bouncing on the bed in frustration.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo sat himself up and stared at Baekhyun with wide eyes. 'Okay, you can't tell anyone.' With one firm nod from the older, he continued on to whisper, 'we're dating.'