Chapter Thirteen

It was the end of the school day, and the students had been dismissed to their dorms to do whatever they liked for the evening.

There was only one problem for Kyungsoo; he didn't know what to do.

'Jongdae,' Kyungsoo called. The said boy was just about to follow a giddy Minseok and Luhan into their shared room, but he whirled around at the sound of his name.

'Kyungsoo,' Jongdae replied cheerfully.

'What are you guys doing now?' Kyungsoo asked, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck as he tried to act casual. He wasn't all that familiar with the three boys yet, and therefore felt a little like he was intruding. 'I mean, I have loads of homework and other stuff to do, but I just wondered where you'd be. Y'know, so I know where to find you and all. I will be really busy but I just wondered.'

Jongdae chuckled and opened the door wide for Kyungsoo. 'Want to join us?'

The owl eyed boy breathed a sigh of relief, his expression filled with self pity. 'Yes, please.'

Once all four boys were inside Minseok and Luhan's room, they arranged themselves on the beds and beanbags comfortably.

'So, how are you finding school so far?' Jongdae asked as he picked at a loose thread in his tee shirt.

'It's decent,' Kyungsoo mused. 'It's definitely better than I thought it would be. I expected the lessons to be really boring and-'

He was cut off when Jongdae let out a strangled yelp. There was suddenly a large hole situated in the middle of his tee shirt.

Luhan sighed and pushed himself up off of his beanbag. 'You're such an idiot. Why did you pull it? Take it off.'

'What?' Jongdae screeched, tugging his top as far down as he could to keep it on.

'I said, take it off!' The pink haired boy removed the piece of clothing in one swift movement, causing Jongdae to cry out once again and clutch his torso in embarrassment.

As they watched in bewilderment, Luhan walked over to his bedside drawer and pulled out a box of needles and threads. After picking a roll almost identical to the colour of Jongdae's tee shirt, he took it over to his beanbag and sat down beside Minseok.

'Are you trying to make it worse?' Jongdae asked, as he watched Luhan prepare the needle and thread.

'Shut up, muscle guy. I actually used to do needlework! Well, in between football practises anyway.'

Jongdae scoffed. 'And you call yourself manly.'

'Hey! Do you want me to stick this needle in your eye?' Luhan threatened, before quickly returning to his work.

An awkward silence descended upon them as Luhan concentrated, and Minseok and Kyungsoo tried not to laugh at Jongdae's very skinny, very feminine looking body.

Clearing his throat, the skinny boy faced Kyungsoo. 'So, it seems like you and Jongin are pretty close?'

Kyungsoo's ears perked up at the mention of that name. 'Jongin? Not really,' he replied quickly.

'But you two went to the mall together?' Jongdae pressed on.

The owl eyed boy smiled faintly at the memories; the mall, the park, the piggy back ride home.

'Yeah, we did,' he said subconsciously.

When he looked up again, Jongdae was eyeing him carefully. 'You like him, don't you?'

'What? No! I-'

'Yah, give it back!' Luhan screeched, causing the boys to both stare his way. Minseok was laughing as he held Luhan's phone in the air, out of reach of the pink haired boy.