Chapter Nineteen

'So, you and Kyungsoo, huh?' Sehun grinned, nudging Jongin playfully.

They were currently in their history class, working on their project. Right now, even though Sehun wasn't acting like much of a brat, Jongin still wished Kyungsoo was here instead.

'Me and Kyungsoo,' Jongin chuckled, liking how the boy's name rolled off his tongue so effortlessly.

'Did you kiss him yet?' Sehun asked. Clearly he was jumping straight to the most important point.

Instead of replying, Jongin simply glared at the boy. He should already know the answer to that.

After a few moments of blank staring, Sehun rolled his eyes. 'You know what I mean. Have you kissed him since then?'

'No.'

'What? Why not?'

Jongin pouted in thought as he tapped his pencil on the desk. He hadn't made any moves to kiss Kyungsoo since the incident two weeks ago, but he didn't feel pressured to do it any time soon.

'I don't know really,' he started. 'Kyungsoo hasn't given me any signs and I don't want to do it without his permission, I don't want to mess things up again. I'll wait as long as it takes for him to be ready.'

'But kissing is like, a fundamental part of a relationship,' Sehun argued, causing the older to raise his eyebrows.

'No, Sehun, you're just a man slut who'll kiss anyone you lay eyes on,' Jongin snickered.

Sehun was about to protest, when they were both silenced by the sound of their teacher's booming voice.

'Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin,' she roared, causing the whole class to fall silent. 'For the sake of preventing a sore throat from shouting at the pair of you, I am going to pretend I did not hear you talking about your love lives, and instead heard in depth discussions about your project. Now get on with your work.'

When she lowered her head to continue marking, the class slowly returned back to their plans and the volume crept up again.

Heat rose to Jongin's cheeks as his eyes fell on one particular student. Kyungsoo grinned at him knowingly, shaking his head in mock disappointment before turning back around.

When Sehun sniggered at the raging pink that painted the tanned male's cheeks, he sighed inwardly. His boyfriend was definitely going to be a handful.

~

The door to Baekhyun's room opened and closed softly, and he looked up to see Chanyeol.

'Hey, Baekhyunnie,' the taller greeted quietly. Baekhyun simply hummed in response, turning back to his laptop. He had been trying to write an essay for one of his classes, but his mind was somewhere else.

'What's the matter?' Chanyeol asked, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun in a back hug. The smaller leaned his head back against his chair to make eye contact.

'I'm eighty three percent sure Soo hates me,' he said with a pout.

After leaning down to kiss the pout away, Chanyeol chuckled. 'What happened to the other seventeen percent?'

'That's me hoping that the fifteen years we've been friends will change his mind,' Baekhyun whimpered.

The taller gently twirled Baekhyun's chair round, so that he was facing him, then kneeled in front of the seated boy and took his hands.

'I'm sure he doesn't hate you, everyone would've found out anyway,' he said and kissed the long, perfectly manicured hands. 'Besides, you guys are even now.'