Chapter Fifteen

~ A/N
I'm putting this at the start so I don't ruin the end xD I just want to say that I sincerely apologise for the language I use, and I'm really sorry if I offend anyone by it. I really don't mean to, it's just for the sake of a story. Thank you, enjoy:)

It was always just minutes before a lesson, but they still managed to drag out the torture. It always ended with Jongin desperately disguising the abuse and hurrying to class. It was as if they didn't care about getting caught, they were just trying to make every little thing as hard as possible for the dark skinned boy. Clearly, it was working.

This time, he was unwillingly stopped on his way to English class. Jonghyun and his friends didn't waste any time in pinning Jongin up against the wall, sneering and jeering in his face.

'We've got a very special present for you today, little freak.'

'I don't want anything from you,' Jongin spat, his voice strained due to the strong hand closed tightly around his neck.

One thorough kick to his stomach silenced him to make way for a loud groan.

'You're so ungrateful,' Kibum laughed humourlessly.

'And we don't like ungrateful little shits like you,' Jonghyun sniggered, tightening his hold and kicking again.

If he had a choice, Jongin would have suppressed the distressed groan that escaped him. All it did was add to Jonghyun's satisfaction.

'Minho, grab the pen,' Jonghyun ordered.

Within seconds, Minho had dug around in his bag and brought something out. Jongin just managed to catch sight of a black marker pen, before a third kick forced his eyes closed tightly in a useless attempt to block the pain.

Jonghyun laughed an ugly laugh. 'You know what you have to do?'

'Sure I do,' Minho smirked as he came close to Jongin's face. 'I've been waiting for this all day.'

As the black marker made contact with the skin of his forehead, all the helpless boy could do was struggle against their despicably firm grips.

After some moments, the boys laughed in unison and stood back to admire the damage.

'Your handwriting is pretty neat,' Jinki observed, grinning at Minho.

The poor victim watched as Minho thanked the older, commenting that he had been practising for this very moment. Jongin didn't even dare to look at Taemin anymore.

As the grip around his throat disappeared, Jongin collapsed onto the floor.

'It definitely brings out your eyes,' Jonghyun smirked, before stepping forward again. 'But I still don't think you're pretty enough.'

The fourth kick was the worst, with a mound of deadly punches following close behind.

By the time Jongin was scarred and bleeding with barely enough energy to move an inch, he had stopped counting the vicious kicks. One after the other, they flowed like a raging waterfall crashing into the river below.

Just as Jongin's vision was starting to blur and dim, a small miracle stepped out from the shadows.

'Stop!' a voice screamed. A voice Jongin found all too familiar. 'Stop, you're killing him!'

Taemin.. Finally.

No longer able to view the scene, Jongin listened as best he could.

Thankfully, the kicking stopped immediately. Slow footsteps followed, moving away from Jongin.