My Nerdy Self.. - 13 Questions Tag

I was tagged by MusicManiac555 , i_am_dee_san and Pretzel_scientist . Not cool guys >:( Sigh. Let's get started.

1- 1: How do you feel about being tagged?
I'm pretty sure I sound like I'm hating on you guys, but secretly I don't mind. I'm extremely grateful that you thought about little old me when tagging people:3

1- 2: Current favourite song, KPop or otherwise?
I have about ten favourite songs going at the moment, but if I had to choose one KPop, it'd be EXO's Unfair, and one otherwise would be *cough* Justin Bieber's Love Yourself.

1- 3: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to South Korea, of course, though I think I'd stick out like a sore thumb with my unusual hair colour and abnormally pale complexion._.

1- 4: Have you ever thought about getting any tattoos or piercings in the future?
None at all! I've had my ears pierced once and that's enough. And as an aspiring artist myself, I think tattoo art can be absolutely amazing, but I hate the thought of anything permanent on my skin. Even marker pen scares me..

1- 5: Are you a morning/day person or a night owl?
Night owl for sure.

1- 6: What is your favourite book, (fanfiction or normal, including on Wattpad and physical books)?
Physical books would have to be the Maze Runner series. On Wattpad, my favourite book is Disobey and Dominate by RandomKpopFanfics ~

1- 7: Do you use the Wattpad app or website?
App!

1- 8: Favourite KPop release of 2015?
EXO's Love Me Right. I melted at least a million times over that day in the space of an hour.

1- 9: When you meet someone, what do you notice first?
This is a hard one actually and I've never really thought about it. I'd love to be cheesy and say the eyes, but I can't really pinpoint one thing. It's quite bad, but I just kinda take in their whole face?

1- 10: Is there any person or group in KPop you think are overrated?
I actually think Girl's Generation are kind of overrated. I won't give specific reasons here to avoid argument and I do really like each of the members when they're just being themselves, you know? But I think that as a group, they are a little overrated.

1- 11: Favourite lesser known KPop group?
To be honest I only listen to the well known ones, so I can't really answer this.

1- 12: What things interest you outside of KPop?
Art, art, art. AND PETER PAN. Other than that, I'm kind of a loser so there's not much else..

1- 13: Favourite person on Wattpad?
jaeyoncetatum because she's my wifey4lifey-

2- 1: Do you love me now?
No. Kidding!<3

2- 2: Country you're from?
(Not so) Great Britain.

2- 3: Favourite school subject?
Lol.. Art again..

2- 4: Favourite article of clothing you own?
Right now, I'd say it's this long checkered shirt I have. It's nice with thick tights and books in winter:3

2- 5: Age?
100-85

2- 6: Favourite season?
Though I complain a hell of a lot, it'd have to be winter.

2- 7: Hobbies?
Sigh.. I draw.. I could show you guys some of my drawings if you like!
I also play the guitar, but I'm not very good. And I like reading.