Chapter Twenty-Two

Weeks passed and Luhan found himself admiring Sehun more and more often. He couldn't help himself; the sandy haired boy was just so intriguing.

At lunch, he would find himself stealing glances at the younger, only to look away quickly when their eyes met.

After school, he would follow Sehun all the way back to their dorms - walking a safe distance behind him - and gaze longingly at the boy one last time before disappearing into his room. He figured it was fate that their rooms were just across the hall from each other.

From time to time, he even found himself visiting the bubble tea cafe that Sehun liked oh so much.

Now, don't get him wrong, it was a magnificent cafe with brilliant quality and service. But the main reason it was so amazing was because, every Saturday morning, there was a certain handsome maknae who would spend his time at the table in the corner, sipping his drink and scrolling through his phone.

Luhan loved to watch from afar, even if it was just for a little while.

And so he found his fascination for Oh Sehun growing by the day.

Little did he know, Minseok noticed everything.

~

One dreary lunchtime, Luhan had decided to pay a visit to the library.

The group had been getting a little intimate recently, what with Jongin and Kyungsoo bickering before acting like the cutest buttons on earth, and that damned Park Chanyeol, always treating Baekhyun like he was some sort of national treasure. Seriously! Baekhyun's ego was big enough already!

Therefore, Luhan had come to the conclusion that he needed a little time away from his friends.

But as he typed away on his laptop, simultaneously munching on a sandwich from the take-out bar, he didn't notice the lean figure that was quietly approaching him.

'What are you writing?'

Luhan jumped and yelped, bits of sandwich flying everywhere as he did so. What an ungodly sight.

Chuckling lightly, Sehun pulled out a chair and sat beside the flustered boy. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.'

Luhan could only nod as he carefully packed away his sandwich. Oh, that was another thing; he could no longer eat comfortably around Sehun, for fear of resembling a greedy animal.

'So, is that an essay?' Sehun asked, peering at the words on the laptop screen.

'Y-yes,' Luhan started, mentally cursing his voice for betraying him. 'I-I thought I'd try and get some done in peace.'

Looking slightly taken aback, Sehun began to stand up again. 'Oh, I'm sorry. I can leave, if you like?'

Luhan made a grab for his arm. 'N-no!' He let go when he realised what he was doing. 'No, you don't have to leave.'

Sehun sank back down as an awkward silence enveloped them.

A few moments passed before he spoke. 'So, what are you doing up here by yourself?'

'Jongin and Chanyeol were acting cheesy,' the pink haired boy cringed. 'They were kind of starting to make me gag.'

'I know what you mean, I feel the same,' Sehun replied, his eyes crinkling up to form crescents as he smiled. God, his smile was to die for.