Chapter Fourteen

'Hyung.'

...

'Hyung.'

...

'Hyung!'

'Jongin, shut up,' Kyungsoo mumbled, head in a textbook. 'I'm trying to concentrate.'

With a sigh, Jongin flopped down on his bed. 'But I had a really good idea! Besides, you've been doing homework all afternoon,' he whined.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo slammed the textbook shut with a bang. He turned and glared at the other boy in the room. 'What's your idea?'

The younger snickered. 'I want to introduce you to my friends.'

'Why?' Kyungsoo questioned, his features softening.

Sitting up, Jongin hummed in thought. 'Well, I know you've seen them, but you don't know their names.'

'And?'

'And, well.. We're friends, right? So as my friend, you should meet my other friends.'

Kyungsoo couldn't lie, the word friend hurt a little, but at least it was better than nothing.

'Wait,' he said suddenly, cocking his head to one side and narrowing his eyes. 'Are the friends you're talking about the ones who you were sat with on my first day? You know, in the cafeteria?'

Jongin thought for a moment before nodding.

'The ones who you looked like you'd rather die than be with?'

Looking down to hide his reddening face, Jongin asked warily, 'where is this going?'

'I'm just thinking,' Kyungsoo smirked. 'You called me your friend, yet you called those guys your friends too. So does that mean you'd rather die than be with me too?'

Jongin's eyes widened. 'No!' he cried, then cleared his throat. 'I-I mean, no. You're, uh, pretty cool, hyung. Cooler than them, way cooler!'

Kyungsoo giggled and stood up to sit beside the younger on the bed.

'I'm just teasing, Jongin. You know, you were different when I first met you. I mean you've already changed a little,' he observed.

'How do you mean?' Jongin asked and furrowed his brows.

'Well you almost ran me over and then let your dog attack me, but you didn't seem to care either time.'

Jongin's fist flew outward to lightly punch Kyungsoo, who only snickered before continuing.

'But seriously, there's so much more to you than meets the eye. I mean, you're so kind and caring, but you just seemed moody when we met. You were just an ass back then.'

'You still are,' Jongin smirked.

The older boy scowled at him. 'Yah, I'm trying to have a serious, deep conversation here and you're just ruining it.'

'Okay, okay, I'm sorry,' Jongin chuckled lightly. 'Well, I guess it's like what they say. People aren't always what they seem.'

'Yeah, I guess when you get to know a person, sometimes they're just..'

'Different,' Jongin finished for him.

Kyungsoo blinked, before flashing the rare smile that caused Jongin's stomach to flip.

'Different,' he echoed.

~

Feeling extremely unimpressed, Kyungsoo watched the boys from afar.

Different (Kaisoo Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara