Chapter Seventeen

'You're so stupid, Jongin! You're an absolute idiot and I can't believe you're not doing anything about this and-'

Before he knew it, Jongin was kissing the older. Now, it would be a lie if he said he didn't think before doing it, because of course he thought about it. The problem was, all he thought about was Kyungsoo.

How angry Kyungsoo, Satansoo, was painfully enticing. How he wanted so badly to feel those plump, heart shaped lips against his own. How he was unconditionally and irrevocably falling for Kyungsoo.

Jongin shook the thoughts out of his mind and chuckled spitefully. It was ridiculous how he was recalling a memory from almost two weeks ago, yet he could still feel the pleasurable tingling as he pressed his lips against Kyungsoo's.

Then, of course, he had ruined everything by running away. Mind, he had ruined everything the second he leaned forward. And he was almost completely sure things would never be okay again. Almost.

Turning a corner with his books under his arm, Jongin's eyes fell on four people he definitely didn't want to see.

They were waiting with menacing stances outside his classroom. Waiting for him like predators.

He noticed that Taemin wasn't with them, causing him to wonder just what they had done with him. After all, he had pretty much betrayed them by sticking up for Jongin. At the time, he had been saved by the bell, but those guys would never back down without a fight.

Before the group could spot him, Jongin spun around and slipped away silently. His final lesson would have to be ditched today.

~

Walking side by side through the school halls, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo chatted about anything and everything, which inevitably included Jongin.

'So you guys still haven't talked?'

Kyungsoo sighed and glanced at the older with desperation in his eyes. 'It's been twelve days, Baek. Not that I've been counting.'

'It's okay to count,' Baekhyun said with a nod.

At that moment, Chanyeol fell into step beside Baekhyun.

'Hey, Baekhyunnie,' he said and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's temple, causing him to giggle.

'Channie,' Baekhyun replied, smiling up at the taller boy lovingly.

Kyungsoo released a loud and exaggerated wretching noise which immediately gained the two's attention. 'You two are gross,' he muttered. But in all honesty, he wished he could be like that too.

'Hey, you have a free period now, right?' Baekhyun asked as he turned to face Kyungsoo, one hand clasped tightly to Chanyeol's.

Kyungsoo nodded.

'Why don't we go to the library and work on our history project?' Baekhyun glanced up at his elf like boyfriend, a pretty pink dusting his cheeks as he added, 'you can come, too.'

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He had never seen his best friend so timid, never mind so loved up.

'Fine but if Jongin's there, I'm leaving,' Kyungsoo said firmly.