3

Chapter 3 Commitment

[Ang, I almost forgot to tell you about the cabin! ]

Struggling to remove his shield, 707 frowned and said with a headache.

[A safe point must be established first... After the safe point is established, the follow-up tasks released by the system can proceed normally. ]

[... cabin? ]

Su Nianbai looked around.

After the battle just now, the surrounding trees were brutally hammered down by the stone statues, and a large open space was created here.

[Building a 'safe point' will consume energy, right? We are short of energy now, can the wood used to build wooden houses be directly obtained here? ]

Hearing Su Nianbai's words, 707 was stunned for a moment, and then slapped his forehead suddenly.

[Wonderful! No problem, totally fine! In this way, energy can be saved a lot! ]

[Host, you are such a clever little ghost! ]

After praising Su Nianbai's wit, 707 happily floated to check the condition of the wood.

On the other hand, Su Nianbai stretched his long legs and walked towards the fallen stone statue.

He mobilized his mental strength and explored the head of the stone statue. A moment later, feeling the message sent back by his mental power, Su Nianbai was giving the cub Rua Mao a sharp blow.

......This is?

Slowly withdrawing his mental power, Su Nianbai lowered his head and looked thoughtfully at the cub in his arms.

If he sensed correctly, the power in the cub in his arms and the energy core of the stone statue should be from the same source.

Recalling the stone statue's attack and the cub's embarrassing escape, Su Nianbai sighed and tapped the cub's dirty forehead lightly.

Another little guy with a story has been picked up again...

and while Su Nianbai was meditating for a moment, the cub has been keenly aware of his weak emotional fluctuations.

Hugging Su Nianbai's wrist tightly, a trace of anxiety flashed in the cub's wet golden eyes. Is there something wrong with

"ow" ? Following Su Nianbai's pensive gaze, the cub saw his tail wrapped around Su Nianbai's wrist. This is... Do you think his tail is a bit dirty? Or are you ready to let him go! ? The cub instantly became alert. He thought for a while, and then slowly loosened the tail wrapped around Su Nianbai's wrist. The tail was splashed with blood and muddy water, it looked really dirty, and it was normal to be disgusted. Curling its tail and hiding it behind its back, the cub raised its head and glanced at Su Nianbai quietly. You see, the dirty tail is gone. I take my tail away, you can't leave me. When Su Nianbai came back to his senses, the cub had already hidden its tail behind its back. Seeing the cub's ears flattened and his expression nervously watching him, Su Nianbai paused for a moment, with pains in his heart. This cub, why is he so obedient... It's not at all the same as his younger brother's rebellious and stinky virtue. Unable to hold back a sigh, Su Nianbai explained to the cub in a gentle tone while continuing to comfort and rub his fur. "Don't worry, I was just wondering if these stone statues can move again." I didn't mean to abandon you. After reading the subtext in Su Nian's vernacular, the cub who had been secretly tense finally breathed a sigh of relief. He pretended to be magnanimous and nodded, and the hoarse little milk voice let out a soft "ow", but the limbs holding Su Nianbai's wrist still couldn't hold back, and subconsciously tightened. Still afraid of being lost...