30

Chapter 30 [Second update] Nuomi & Pea Suckling Pigeon

"Good afternoon, everyone. Today's afternoon tea is glutinous rice cakes and meat floss. I also made sweet green tea for everyone. I hope you like it!" [

Good afternoon Baibai! I see that there are already things in the tasting area, hey, can I eat them directly today? ]

[The one over there is a liquid, should it be drunk directly like the nutrient solution? I've already drank it, it's sweet with a little bit of bitterness, it tastes really good! Thumbs up.jpg]

Glancing at the barrage, Su Nianbai, who was processing the ingredients, bent his eyes and said with a smile.

"That's right, today's green tea is brewed in advance by me, and you can drink it directly." "

Actually, normally, sugar is not added to drinking tea, but after adding sugar, the taste will be softer. In the transparent cup next to it is Green tea without sugar, you can try both, just choose the one you like to drink~"

After briefly explaining to the audience, Su Nianbai pulled up the barrage area and began to concentrate on making it.

With the blessing of interstellar black technology, in just a few minutes, the glutinous rice cakes and meat floss Xiaobei are ready.

At this time, it was three o'clock in the afternoon, and the heat of summer was transpiring upward under the high temperature, which was the most dreary and difficult time of the day.

In this case, taking a big mouthful of sweet glutinous rice cakes, the cool and refreshing feeling will spread from the tip of the tongue to the bottom of the heart.

There are three flavors in the filling of glutinous rice cakes, which are mango, rose and yogurt.

The fragrance of fruit, the aroma of petals, the sweet and sour yogurt and the original ice cream filling of Nuomi Ci are perfectly combined. Under the wrapping of the glutinous rice skin, the soft and sweet taste softens on the tip of the tongue. Satisfied from the mouth to the stomach.

After cooling off the heat with glutinous rice cakes, eat freshly baked meat floss shellfish, and the mood will be more leisurely and contented.

One bite, the first thing you will taste is the salty aroma of the meat floss and the crispy crispy seaweed. The sweet salad dressing serves as the connection between the meat floss and the cake, which not only inherits the deliciousness of the meat floss, but also complements the sweetness of the cake Gotta go to the next level.

The cold and soft glutinous glutinous rice cakes, the soft and salty meat floss shellfish, and the slightly astringent and sweet green tea with a long aftertaste together form this beautiful and peaceful afternoon.

Half a minute before the live broadcast was about to end, during the usual lucky draw time, Su Nianbai came to the front courtyard with a camera.

"Dangdang~Look, this is the new luxury slide I made for Zai Zai!"

He raised his hand to start the lottery, accompanied by the exciting BGM that comes with the lottery, Su Nianbai controlled the camera and gave a good speech to the audience in the live broadcast room. He showed off the slide he had bought for a huge sum of money.

"Well, doesn't it look great?!"

[Wow! ! ! ]

Just after the war, the plush fluff who basically had no childhood are collectively sour.