40

Chapter 40 [Midnight] Shrimp Fried Corn & Dried Salted Pork Bone Vegetable Porridge

"Huh... Sure enough..."

In the depths of the hall, a man with a blurred face leaned sideways on the high seat, with a dark expression on his face.

"A little butterfly that flies out due to the tampering of the timeline, no matter how much it flaps its wings, the changes it can cause are within the scope allowed by the rules.

" Only... the existence from over there can do it..."

The mysterious man rubbed his brows and sighed long, only felt that without that idiot sticking around by his side, he could not even understand the flow of his thoughts. few.

"Huh...the ones from over there..."

The slender knuckles tapped lightly on the wooden table, the mysterious man licked his lips, and a hint of greed flashed in his eyes.

"The one who came over there... is a big deal."

"However, I can't let you live too comfortably. People with shameful status dare to be so arrogant. Gao Wei's existence is really arrogant!"

Amidst a burst of smug laughter , The figure of the mysterious man distorted for a moment, and then suddenly disappeared.

"Before you come to Imperial City, enjoy the 'big gift' I gave you, hahahahaha!"

At the same time, the other side.

The morning sun, accompanied by the breeze, gently blows into the bedroom of the cabin.

Su Nianbai yawned and woke up happily from the fluffy package.

Her face was buried in Lance's soft and smooth fur, and she took a big breath. Su Nianbai raised her eyes and smiled brightly at Lance, who had a gloomy gaze.

"Good morning!"

Lance: "..."

Lance condemned and resisted Su Nianbai's similar behavior.

But now he is "under the control of others", since the last time he was in charge, Su Nianbai completely withdrew his restraint after he said "do anything to me" to this guy.

The original reservedness and embarrassment disappeared, replaced by "covet" and "greed" that were unrestrained towards fluffy.

Feeling that his belly was "inadvertently" touched by a certain hand again, Lance turned into a human form with a blank face.

"Well, are you going to train so soon?"

After taking human form, most of Su Nianbai's high interest disappeared immediately.

Witnessing the pair of eyes looking at him from shining brightly to returning to normal, Lance's handsome face turned dark when he turned into a human form, and his unhappy mood suddenly became even more depressed.

This guy...

so angry that his ears folded up, Lance clenched his fists and thought through gritted teeth.

It's too much!

On the opposite side of him, Su Nianbai, who was stared at for no reason, touched the tip of his nose, feeling that the rebellious cub in his youth really had a lot of changes in his mind.

Before he woke up, he was obviously obedient, why did he treat him so fiercely so early in the morning...

But for the puberty, be tolerant!