28

Chapter 28 Poached Eggs with Chopped Peppers & Lily Peanut Porridge [Midnight]

At 6:30 a.m. on Monday, the recommended quota for the live broadcast platform will be announced on the official website on time.

Seeing Su Nianbai's name in the middle of the list, the netizens who just came to confirm the facts looked away and came to the live broadcast room to watch.

Just kidding, with the points of Baibai's Yiqi Juechen, it's a surprise that he isn't the recommended spot, okay?

In a while, Baibai will be live broadcasting breakfast. It is said that those who squat early in the live broadcast room will have a higher chance of winning the lottery!

Under the influence of superstitious rumors, netizens who have squatted faster and earlier recently gathered in the live broadcast room, chatting cheerfully in the darkness.

[This recommended quota is a competition for directly advancing to the star field level, right? I looked through the contestants' information in advance, and found that Baibai's wave is stable wow 233]

[Hey, the other contestants are either developing new flavors of nutrient solution, or learning the dishes that Baibai announced in the live broadcast room, no matter where they are Kind of, in vain is dimensionality reduction and crushing, can it be unstable hhh]

[When I just came in, I found out that vain was recommended on the big screen on the home page again! In the past, this kind of big-screen recommendation position was never available on the food channel. Since Baibai, the food channel can publish the homepage once every three days, which can be regarded as being promising. 2333] In the chatting of the audience

, Time passed quickly, and soon, the time for Su Nianbai to start broadcasting quietly arrived.

"Good morning, everyone. Today's breakfast is poached eggs with chopped peppers and lily peanut porridge. I hope you like it!"

Finally, when Su Nianbai appeared, the audience in the live broadcast room instantly became energetic and sent warm greetings to Su Nianbai. greetings.

[Good morning Baibai~ I'm looking forward to today's breakfast! ]

In the enthusiastic confession of the barrage, Su Nianbai smiled shyly. Then he pulled up the barrage area, and moved quickly with his hands and feet.

"Because it takes a relatively long time to cook the porridge, we make the porridge first today. When the porridge is cooking, the poached eggs will be fried with a 'swish'."

For his arrangement, the barrage area was naturally brushed "well and well".

Put the pre-soaked peanut kernels and lilies into the casserole together with the rice, and the fine water vapor will evaporate, and the tempting aroma of rice will quickly spread.

Su Nianbai estimated the time, and found that if you cook poached eggs now, there will be an interval of more than a minute after the porridge is cooked.

Poached eggs with chopped peppers are heavy in oil and salt, and have a strong spicy taste. If possible, Su Nianbai still hopes to control the time so that the audience can have a mouthful of warm porridge before eating the spicy poached eggs.

So he pulled down the barrage area, and prepared to use this minute or so to have a brief chat with the fans.

The moment the barrage area was pulled down, a colorful and flashing barrage from the first list happened to flash past his eyes.