20

Chapter 20 Mango Crispy Chicken & Seaweed Vegetable Roll

"Good afternoon everyone, today's afternoon tea is mango crispy chicken and seaweed vegetable rolls, I hope you like it~"

Su Nianbai looked at the main camera floating in front of him, smiled and chatted with the audience in the live broadcast room Hello.

Then he pulled the barrage up and quickly started to move his hands. "The mango crispy chicken needs to be deep-fried twice, which is time-consuming. In

order to let everyone have today's afternoon tea quickly, I will start making it directly."

The audience didn't appreciate it.

[Damn it, don't avoid the topic, you just let the live broadcast at noon be confused by you! Knead, rub us when we eat today! To touch in vain love! Act like a baby.jpg]

[Yes, caress! I also specially spread a big blanket in the training room at home today, and waited until the time when the beast turned into a prototype to accept the petting of Bai Bai, but Bai Bai, the big pig's hoof, never touched us again after touching us, woo, grievance .jpg]

Just as the audience was grumbling and acting coquettishly, Su Nianbai had already rolled the seaweed vegetables.

He raised his head silently, seeing the grievances and resentments in the barrage area that were so thick that they were about to materialize, Su Nianbai sighed helplessly.

"Rubbing your stomach with your hair is a relatively intimate matter, and Zai Zai is not very willing to 'perform in public' for everyone..."

Su Nianbai said while putting the prepared seaweed vegetable rolls in the data collection area.

"...But there will be more in the future!"

Looking at the barrage area where he burst into tears instantly, Su Nianbai, who was frightened by the audience's true feelings and strong resentment, froze for a moment, and hurriedly began to comfort him repeatedly.

"It's not that I don't touch Fumao anymore, there will still be some in the future! It's just that it will be dropped from time to time as an extra benefit." "

Everyone saw it yesterday, Zai Zai doesn't like to be on camera, he is buried in my arms the whole time, Zai Zai is still young, it doesn't feel good to be exposed to the camera so early..."

Thinking back to the cub who became shy, jealous and sulking after he finished playing yesterday, Su Nianbai couldn't help but smile, gentle ripples appeared in his eyes.

"Actually, the main purpose of yesterday was to show everyone the little swing. It was not in the original plan to appease Mao Mao, but since everyone likes it, it will be randomly dropped as special benefits in the future." "Before the live broadcast of dropping appeasement

benefits , I will post a notification half a day in advance to remind everyone, don't worry about missing it."

Glancing at the seaweed and vegetable rolls that have already collected data, Su Nianbai touched his hot cheeks, smiled and turned on the tasting authority.

"The tasting authority has been opened, everyone, come and have afternoon tea!"

Su Nianbai pulled the barrage area up to the top of his head again, heaved a sigh of relief, and began to make the batter for the mango crispy chicken.

"Let's eat the vegetable rolls first, and the mango crispy chicken will be ready soon."

Su Nianbai's words just now are still very effective.