7

Chapter 7 Finding Ingredients

"Tsk, another newcomer with potential has come out?"

Mei Mingzi, who was sleeping until noon when the sun was high, yawned, her sleepy eyes opened and twinkled. Contacts with red dot.

Looking at the data submitted by Xiao Luo, Mei Mingzi was stunned for a moment.

At this moment, even the "seasoned" him slowly took a deep breath.

"Good guy, this stat, you really dare to brush it..."

Can this stat be reached within ten minutes of the first broadcast?

Just kidding, how is it possible!

Even with the blessing of the home page partition recommendation list, it will definitely not achieve this effect!

As a gourmet anchor whose record was broken by Su Nianbai and who scored all A's in the previous review, Mei Mingzi knew very well that the gourmet area is now seriously assimilated. No matter the number of viewers or the number of rewards, it is far from the scenery of the dance area and the outdoor area.

Even if it is recommended on the homepage, the recommendation page of the food channel is ranked at the end of the scrolling page. Unless every viewer who clicks on Su Nianbai's recommendation interface stays, otherwise, this popularity is simply impossible to achieve!

With a cold snort, Mei Mingzi stretched and slowly got out of bed.

This is the same as he did back then, relying on the cover of the scrolling recommendation on the homepage to swipe data, right?

But this guy is too stupid, the data is so obvious, the report is so accurate...

"Tsk tsk" and shook his head with emotion, looking at Su Nianbai's outrageous data written in large capitals, Mei Mingzi just felt a pang The vigilance disappeared instantly.

Instead, it was full of mockery.

The Interstellar Chef Competition has closed the channel. This is because I received internal news that the first place on the newcomer list this season can be exempted from the test and directly enter the next stage of the Interstellar Chef Competition, so I hurriedly wanted to get my score up, right?

But... want to replicate his "newcomer king" miracle without a backstage?

Another brainless idiot Ba Liao.

"Keep an eye on him, just follow the normal process to mess with him."

After sending the message, Mei Mingzi quickly put the matter behind her.

He sat in front of the mirror, putting on makeup happily, and thought about it in a beautiful mood.

The broadcast will start at twelve noon, so I have to get dressed in advance.

Unlike those brainless idiots in the food court who only know how to develop the taste of nutrient solution, he relies on his beauty to win.

Leisurely cast a wink at the mirror, Mei Mingzi curled her lips into a smile, her delicate face was full of complacency.

As for those idiots in the gourmet area who can only be reckless and can't even swipe the data, he is bound to win the first place on the newcomer list this time!

The time is pushed forward three hours.

While Mei Mingzi was still sleeping soundly in a sweet dream, Su Nianbai, who got up early and finished the live broadcast, was holding the cub in the death star's cabin and was ready to set off.