75

Chapter 75 Double Genres Into One

"Ula Ula Ula——"

At ten o'clock in the morning of the capital star time, the piercing siren sounded over the death star field and the three surrounding star fields. It was piercing and frightening.

"Hey, it's his grandma."

Under the sudden attack of the Zerg, the communication facilities between the Death Star Field and the outside world were destroyed.

Looking at the blank signal on the light screen, the bald leader of the death star domain sighed, he gave up the idea of ​​contacting the capital star, and turned on the backup signal in the star domain.

Wartime emergency measures were activated, notifications and action instructions were issued to the terminals of each Death Star domain citizen through the intranet, and the interstellar patrol and auxiliary police robots patrolled the streets 24 hours a day.

The domain chief summoned and dispatched former subordinates in the internal group, and sat in the office with a sneer smile.

"Sneak attack? What the hell, I started as a star thief! Just those abolished Zerg troops still want to sneak attack on my death star field? I think you are thinking of farting!" At this moment

, There was a light knock on the door of the governor's office.

The head of the domain panicked, and put down his long legs that were protruding from the desk with a 'snap'.

After a while, I belatedly realized that the secretary-general was still in the capital star, and the domain chief touched his nose, and his slightly timid expression became serious again.

"Come in!"

The office door was pushed open, and a middle-aged man with a mediocre appearance walked in.

"Which department do you belong to? It's this time, and you're still running around, wanting to be punished?"

Looking at the middle-aged man who was unfamiliar in front of him, the head of the domain frowned fiercely.

"Report, I have important news to report!"

"...You tell me."

Under the gaze of the domain chief, "You better have something to do", the middle-aged man who walked in closed the office door and walked slowly. Go to the domain chief.

"I want to report to you that I found a lurking Zerg."

"Huh!?"

Seeing that the domain chief's attention was focused, the middle-aged man smiled slowly.

"That Zerg, it's... me!"

The skull on the top of the head flew off instantly, and the transparent, lurking Zerg flew out.

The strong and restless mental wave impact rushed towards the domain chief, seeing the domain chief caught off guard and being shocked into a trance, the lurking Zerg rushed towards the domain chief with a sharp smile.

As long as this person's shell is occupied, then he can use his status as "Region Chief" to directly let in the Zerg army lurking outside the death star field!

The skinny wings fluttered vigorously, looking at the domain chief who was close at hand, a trace of joyful pride flashed in the eyes of the lurking Zerg.

At the moment when it was about to touch the domain chief's bald head, the domain chief's chaotic eyes suddenly regained clarity.

Leaning back, ducking, rolling and moving away, a phantom of a light blue killer whale emerged behind the domain chief.