53

Chapter 53 [One more update] Talking about chicken and duck

"...Lance?"

Due to past experience, although Lance's attitude towards Su Nianbai has already changed unconsciously and subtly.

But under Lance's subconscious expression, he has long been used to being indifferent to others.

Therefore, it's rare to see Lance look so "well-behaved" and soft with him, Su Nianbai blinked, not used to it for a while.

"What's wrong?"

Seeing this, Su Nianbai, who used to be a little cool boy and turned into a pitiful little boy, almost wrote the words "eat soft but not hard" on his face, and felt distressed instantly.

"What's the matter, did 707 bully you?"

"...No, cough, no."

During this period of time, he and 707 were torn openly and secretly, hearing Su Nianbai's question, for a while, Lance almost couldn't bear it. Hold back the thought of nodding.

Clearing his throat pretentiously, Lance pursed his lips, lowered his eyes, and his deep voice sounded more and more pitiful after the voice slowed down.

"I just want to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, tell me."

Su Nianbai took Lance's hand and led him to the sofa in the living room to sit down.

He stuffed a big pillow into Lance's arms, then put down a cup of warm cold water in front of Lance, and finally looked up at Lance with a gentle and encouraging expression.

"Tell me."

Lance: "..."

After being cared about by such a "care package", the atmosphere on the court that was deliberately created by Lance suddenly disappeared.

Pursing his lips in displeasure, Lance looked at Su Nianbai's gentle eyebrows and slumped on the sofa for a long time, but he didn't hold back a single syllable.

He didn't know what to say, and he didn't know how to do it.

For Lance, bowing his head to admit his mistakes, apologizing and submissive, these words were impossible to appear in his life dictionary.

In the past, he relied on his strength and was surrounded by malicious people, so he always acted unscrupulously, surly and withdrawn, fierce and indifferent, always trying to speculate on others with the most malicious thoughts and ideas , a living persecution paranoia.

However, afterwards, it always proved that his previous thoughts were not delusions.

Relying on the ruthlessness and determination that far surpassed ordinary people, Lance in the previous life just tore out a way out in the desperate situation.

But facing Su Nianbai, he suddenly became at a loss.

No one has ever treated him so tenderly, and he has never received such bright and warm kindness.

Full of love poured down on him continuously, regardless of his resistance and evasion, poured it all over his head and body.

In the pouring love and sunshine, the big white cat put away its sharp claws in confusion, and folded its ears helplessly.

It's over, what should I do?

What does an apology look like to a normal person?

He had a very clear awareness of his abnormality and neuroticism, so Lance sat on the sofa hesitantly, daring not to speak.