58

Chapter 58 [One more] Pepper Strips, Peas & Peanuts Mixed with Cucumber

In the secret room deep in the Zerg, the general glanced at the surveillance camera in the corner, still maintaining an admiring and decent smile on his face.

He lowered his head, looked quietly at the sleeping Zerg queen, and then turned around naturally.

At a blind spot where the surveillance cameras couldn't reach, the general's thin lips parted slightly, and his voice was full of malice.

"You can't die even if your chest is pierced by the energy cannon. Aren't you always weak? Why did you burst out with such a strong vitality when you were about to die?" His fists were clenched angrily, and the general's deep voice was full of regret

. "If I

knew you were so strong, I should have come later on the battlefield to let you take more shots."

The layout is well laid out."

Thinking about how the successor queen of the Zerg race depended on him, and then looked at the seriously injured current queen lying on the energy crystal in front of him, which he couldn't touch, the general frowned tightly. I couldn't stop the irritability rising up in my heart one after another.

Stretch out your own energy beam, and continue to drill towards the weak place of the energy shield.

Looking at the energy shield that was about to be corroded and penetrated by his energy, the general smiled with satisfaction.

He stared fixedly at the Zerg Queen's head, or at the energy core in her head, with a flash of greed flashing across his eyes.

"It's almost over... Immediately, I'm going to become the first Zerg Emperor in Zerg history!"

As his energy gradually approached, the sleeping Zerg Queen frowned uncomfortably.

Struggles gradually emerged on the beautiful and delicate face, as if he was about to be forcibly awakened from a deep sleep.

Stuck at the critical point before the queen was about to wake up, the general withdrew his hand skillfully.

Seeing the Zerg queen slowly falling asleep in anxiety, the general sneered and began to change the frequency of his own energy fluctuations.

The next second, feeling the unique fluctuation, several generals standing outside the door and taking turns rushing in hastily.

The unique fluctuations disappeared in a flash, and before the generals outside the door rushed into the room, they suddenly dissipated into the air.

Feeling the remaining fluctuations in the room, several generals had tears in their eyes, and looked at the general with admiration in their eyes. "Her Majesty is in a

critical situation now, and only in front of you, the General, will she wake up and summon her."

!"

Envious?

If you are envious, you can also simulate the wave communication yourself.

Stupid.

Disdainfully glanced at the stupid ones beside him, the general, who felt very good about himself, cleared his throat and began to declare his "will".

"Her Majesty just ordered us to kill the orc's healing ability at all costs!" "...

What??!"

Before the general's words fell, the generals in the secret room were all shocked.