72

Chapter 72 Contest and Ridicule

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Xiao Bailian walked into the forbidden area of ​​the royal family alone while being watched by the garrison troops.

On the outskirts of the forbidden area, the branches and leaves of towering ancient trees stretched out, completely covering the summer sun.

Xiao Bailian walked alone in the dark and thick forest, surrounded by silence, not even the sound of insects.

Listening to her faster and faster heartbeat and panting, Xiao Bailian panicked.

Before coming, the third prince just gave him a vague explanation, saying that there is a player here who seems to have hooked up with other princes, and asked him to take a look at the specific situation.

At that time, he was still immersed in the argument of the tall man "beyond everything".

Under the influence of the disdain that filled his heart, he nodded and agreed without saying a word, and his crisp and neat appearance pleased the Third Prince to open the terminal on the spot, and bought him a very expensive luxury bag.

But at this moment, walking in the dark and silent forest, Xiao Bailian's heart is full of regrets.

Members of the royal family who can live in the forbidden area of ​​the royal family...what is their identity?

That Su, how could he be so lucky, a bumpkin who ran out of the death star field, can hug such a thigh, which is not easy at first sight, bah, shameless!

Thinking about the third prince's hint (explained) that he "don't provoke Su Nianbai for a short time", under the protection of the third prince and the tall man, Xiao Bailian, who is used to being domineering, couldn't help curling her lips, with an expression on her face. Very unwilling.

He even dared to snatch things from him. After the matter is over, he will definitely not spare that guy!

In her heart, she fantasized about the happy scene in the future, and Xiao Bailian regained her composure, looking at the dark and terrifying scenery in front of her, her whole body became listless again.

This is Mawei, right?

right?

He knew that he was the third prince, and he had already notified the person surnamed Su in advance that he would come.

In the end, that guy still didn't come out to meet him in advance, so he could only walk through the dark forest alone.

Heh...

With a cold snort, Xiao Bailian made a firm note of Su Nianbai in her heart, and when she was about to go out, she would report to the third prince.

Kacha——

In the silence, the sound of dead branches breaking suddenly resounded.

"...Who!?"

Under Xiao Bailian's nervous gaze, a tall, white-haired figure slowly walked out from the shadows.

"Me."

Seeing the sudden change in Xiao Bailian's face, Lance curled his lips and gave him a malicious smile.

"Don't you recognize me?"

The energy around him fluctuated, Lance walked slowly towards Xiao Bailian, his eyes became colder and colder.

"I'll take you on your way."