68

Chapter 67

Boom—

In the empty space, two strands of energy collided fiercely.

Under the chaotic space turbulence, the powerful shock waves formed by energy collisions twisted and scattered, tearing out bright white arcs in the dark inner space.

"Lance Okto, are you sick??"

Seeing that the attack in the past was offset by another hedge, the tall man was so angry that he didn't even bother to maintain the disguise on his face.

The sharp eagle eyes stared at Lance, he said angrily.

"Please figure it out, this is my territory!"

"You are obstructing my work with my influence and interference, why, do you want to start the war early?" "Start the war

early? Okay.

" , Lance hooked his lips and said with a sneer.

"Come on, as long as you don't run away this time, I don't mind settling old accounts with you here in advance."

"But, do you dare?"

Sharp eyebrows raised slightly, at this moment, Lance's handsome face It's full of sarcasm.

"Have you finished condensing your divine fire?"

Looking at the suddenly gloomy face on the other side, Lance said with thin lips.

"Trash."

"You...!"

Under Lance's mocking offensive with full hatred, the tall man opposite was obviously choked with anger.

His chest heaved violently, and after a while, as if he suddenly thought of something, the tall man smiled sinisterly.

"My divine fire hasn't condensed completely, so is your godhead completely condensed?"

"Your godhead has suffered such a serious injury, even if it is healed, it is at best a phantom now."

"You still want to start a war with me now? Ha, this is my home field, what are you going to fight with me!!" The

vast and mysterious coercion spread, sweeping towards Lance.

A majestic golden light diffused from the tall man's body, dyeing the entire dark space with brilliant colors.

The coercive voice echoed, and in a trance, the figure of the tall man seemed to suddenly rise to the top.

"Lance Okto, you have to pay for your arrogance!"

"Well... what should I fight you with?"

Dark red flames burst out of nowhere, forming a spherical protective cover to protect Lance firmly. live.

Through the scorched and distorted air, the tall man was in a trance for a moment, and felt that he seemed to see a flash of tenderness from that little bastard's sissy face.

... No, no, no, it must be that he was dazzled just now!

How could something like gentleness have anything to do with that little bastard! !

Just when the tall man hesitated for a rare moment, hesitating and doubting his life, Lance, who was floating opposite him, moved.

With a backhand in the void, Lance, who is 1.9 meters tall, pulled out a 2.1-meter-1 Looking at the tall man with a big knife, he smiled coldly.