44

Chapter 44 [Second update] Man, your name is Versailles

Under the strong request of the audience, in the end, Su Nianbai still did not take them to see the black-tailed hammer snake.

[Woooo, you know that Baibai loves us the most! I love you (づ ̄3 ̄)づ]

The audience hadn't finished posting their confession barrage when they saw Su Nianbai walking towards the dark place in the woods happily with the camera on.

"Since you are all afraid of snakes, then I won't take you to see the little black snake, but let's go to see the big mushroom!" "It's a

huge mushroom with purple fluorescence, and it feels soft when you shoot it!"

Facing the camera Thumbs up, Su Nianbai's delicate face was full of excitement.

"I just found out a few days ago, I'll take you to masturbate!"

"We have to move quickly, the big mushrooms with long legs can run by themselves, if we don't take advantage of them to move a few more rua, wait until they move into the forest , it's hard to find when I want to go to rua!"

...? ? ?

The mushrooms that were mentioned in vain... why does this description sound so wrong to them!

Fluorescent, purple, super huge... Is this mushroom poisonous? ? ?

[No, no, forget it for nothing, do you have something safer, the situation on your side under the holographic live broadcast will also affect us, in case the mushroom is poisonous...] The audience has not finished their words of

dissuasion , Su Nianbai took the camera all the way ups and downs, and quickly ran to the side of a dark swamp.

In the endless swamp full of mud, clusters of large purple mushrooms that looked as soft as clouds and were as big as a table were scattered scattered in the black swamp.

Pulling the lens to focus precisely, Su Nianbai looked at the "soft" scattered in front of his eyes, and his watery peach eyes were full of excitement.

"Look! The big purple fluorescent mushroom!"

Unlike Su Nianbai's joy, the moment the big purple mushroom appeared on the screen, a barrage burst out.

[woc, ah, sisters, run! That mushroom tm is the legendary Soul Eater Mushroom! ! ! ]

[... Fog Grass! ! ? ]

Seeing this, the audience who had just been relieved suddenly panicked.

Woohoo, where is the button to exit the live broadcast room?

Help, get me out of the studio qaq!

However, their movements were still one step slower after all.

The moment Su Nianbai appeared, the big mushrooms that had been peacefully floating in the mud instantly stood up.

The two fat and fat legs were pounding fast, and the mushrooms ran for their lives while raising their heads collectively, and launched a mental attack in a collapse.

"Hey!!!"

Hum -

a wave of indiscriminate mental aoe (range attack) came down, and the audience in the live broadcast room suddenly buzzed.

Although Su Nianbai's mental strength has not yet collapsed, and the holographic setting in the live broadcast room is still operating normally, the mental shock received by the audience has been weakened by the calculation of AI according to their physique.