18

Chapter 18 Promise (Catching Bugs)

The next day, Mei Mingzi's punishment was announced on the official Weibo of the live broadcast platform along with the special reward for the first place in the rookie list.

At the same time, it is the social news that the fat director's father and the vice president of the live broadcast platform were arrested and imprisoned for embezzling public funds, and Mei Mingzi was stabbed to death at home, and the murderer fat director was caught on the spot by the interstellar patrol.

Seeing this, the netizens who squatted here to eat melons on the official website, who did not expect to eat such a big mouthful of serial melons, were shocked.

Good guy, the special reward for the first place in the list is actually the qualification to be exempted from the preliminary round of the Interstellar Chef Competition?

The Interstellar Chef Contest is used by the royal family to select chefs. If you are lucky, the royal family will see you as one step up to the top. No wonder Mei Mingzi was able to rush to the top of the list before.

Having said that, embezzlement of public funds + unspoken rules for newcomers, the two who just stepped down are indeed father and son, and the set of violating the rules is very smooth!

Especially the fat director, not only didn't want to repent after the incident, but stabbed his former concubine to death with a backhand, what kind of twisted mentality must he have to do such a thing!

After being dropped by this series of serial big melons, all the netizens in the Death Star Field were shocked.

There are four or five related trending searches, and the rankings are still rising rapidly.

Hu Jiayi looked at the negative news, his company's name was bolded and capitalized, and the veins on his forehead couldn't help but twitch.

It's too annoying for that family to get into trouble and cause so much trouble!

On the other side, on the Death Star.

The 707, who had been in high-intensity line-up with the sailors all night and scolded the sailors, wiped his face, and was so happy watching the news on the light screen.

"Wonderful! It's good for them to join hands with us so unscrupulously because of their backing, now it's retribution!?" He poured

down the soy milk in the bowl, 707 waved his arm, and his words and deeds Full of arrogance.

"Heh, there is no one who can fight, how dare you be a sailor? Garbage!" "

... 707, can you pay attention, the cub is still here!"

Seeing 707's temperament quickly approaching the big man with feet Su Nianbai, who was extremely tired, sighed, and raised his hand to cover the cub's curious eyes.

"Be good, cub, don't look over there, don't learn from your uncle 707."

Skillfully ignoring 707's murmur of "Why is he an uncle, I'm still a child", Su Nianbai wiped the cub clean The soy milk on his lips reminded him of the duration of the live broadcast.

"By the way, 707, how much energy have we saved? I want to upgrade the live broadcast equipment." "

Ang? Didn't the equipment just be upgraded a few days ago, and the energy should not be enough now?"

707 said while going to the system Glanced at the panel.

In the next second, 707's eyes widened with a 'whoosh', and he took a sharp breath.