64

Chapter 64 [One update] Two updates in one

At the moment when Lance's tiger claw token appeared, the person in charge's flushed face instantly turned pale.

"This, this is...??!"

"What is this?"

Su Nianbai, who had gradually evolved into the function of a cat climbing frame, tilted his head curiously, looking at the person in charge who was obviously terrified. Lance looked at the small ancient golden token in his hand.

"He cub...cough, it looks like your claws."

Looking at the miniature golden tiger claws protruding from the middle of the token, Su Nianbai praised sincerely.

"It's quite cute."

"..."

Before Su Nianbai finished speaking, the already stagnant atmosphere in the room became even more silent.

cute? ?

Putting away the Tiger Claw token expressionlessly, Lance Gao's cold and handsome face showed a touch of depression.

On the other side of them, the person in charge also looked at Su Nianbai with a suffocated face.

Looking at Lance hanging on Su Nianbai's body, and thinking about the "cute" sentence just now, the person in charge couldn't help shivering, his back was completely soaked in cold sweat.

The ancient and modern tiger claws are the unique symbol of the royal family!

Shouting cuteness to the royal emblem...

Is this guy so brave! ?

For a while, a deep regret rose in the heart of the person in charge.

Careless, if he had known that this country bumpkin had something to do with the royal family, he wouldn't have jumped out to be this early bird!

No wonder, if it was really an ordinary little bumpkin running out of corners, how could it be possible for the third prince to notice it.

That is the third prince, the future ruler of the empire, with such a noble gaze, how could he stop at those little people? ?

But if it's a dispute within the royal family, everything makes sense...

In just a short moment, many conjectures flashed through the head of the person in charge.

Perhaps it was caused by excessive fright, or perhaps it was affected by other factors. At this moment, the brain of the person in charge, who had been confused for a long time, became clearer than ever before.

However, Qingming is useless.

Looking at Lance's indifferent and mocking eyes, as if looking at the dead, the person in charge who knows the virtues of the royal family is very desperate.

At this moment, the closed door of the office was pushed open forcefully.

The Secretary-General walked in anxiously, with a very unfriendly expression on his face.

"Director Qian, you brought the players from our Star Field to the office alone, isn't that against the rules?" The

moment he walked into the office, looking at Su Nianbai who was standing there intact, the Secretary-General heaved a sigh of relief , walked quickly to his side.

The slender eyes narrowed slightly, and even after his expression softened, the Secretary-General's expression was still very ugly.

"I need an explanation."