73

Chapter 73

After dinner, Su Nianbai was mysteriously pulled aside by 707.

Under Lance's staring eyes, 707 bravely opened the energy barrier, showing the attitude of private conversation and refusal to listen in with practical actions.

Seeing Lance's round ears drooping, Su Nianbai felt distressed instantly, wishing he could go to Lance's side now, and rua that rare cat, ah no, tiger ears.

"Yes, what's the matter?"

Pulling his attention back with difficulty, Su Nianbai looked at 707's tangled face, and his expression also became serious.

"Did something happen?"

"Ang, that's not true."

Under Su Nianbai's puzzled gaze, 707 scratched his head and said with some coyness.

"That's it, host...can I ask for a short leave?"

"...take a leave?"

Su Nianbai, who knew the attributes of the 707 dead house very well, was stunned for a moment, and asked subconsciously. "Where are you going on leave? If you're not in a hurry, I can take

you there after the finals of the chef competition in two days."

You can't get in."

The more 707 said, the more elated, the joy that was suppressed by it overflowed from the corners of his brows and eyes, 707 patted his chest, his face was full of complacency.

"Oh, the headquarters is really good. They only told me to go back to receive the prize, but didn't tell me what the prize is. What a sweet annoyance!" "Hey, I was called back to collect the prize before the first task was finished

. It should be the fastest award-winning system in the system world, I'm so good..."

...receive the award?

Generally at work, only outstanding employees will be rewarded, right?

Bathed in 707's nagging, Su Nianbai was silent for a while, and began to recall what 707 did after he contracted with him (by him).

Playing games, playing games paralyzed in the cabin, using the pocket money he sent to refill the money to play games, coming to Capital Star to live in Lance's house, rubbing his net, and continuing to play games

... After Fan 707's "great achievements", the already silent Su Nianbai became even more silent.

So, what kind of award is the 707 headquarters planning to award to 707, the King of Fishing? Or a big gamer?

Even though he felt that the awards at the system headquarters were very sloppy, but looking at 707's silly little face full of happiness, Su Nianbai still didn't open his mouth to discourage the child's enthusiasm.

He kindly swallowed back the complaints that had reached his lips, and then patted 707's head lovingly.

"It's a good thing to win an award. Go, go, I won't stop you."

"When are you going to leave?"

"Ang, I'll leave tonight!"

She raised her face happily and rubbed Su Nianbai's palm, 707 patted its well-fed belly, and said with some embarrassment.

"Leave tonight, come back tomorrow morning, maybe I can still catch up with tomorrow's breakfast, host, remember to be my Ang for breakfast tomorrow!"