25

Chapter 25 Tea Fragrant Three Cup Chicken (Comment on Red Envelope Rain)

Leaning leaning against the door of the bedroom, Lance watched the strange scene in the bedroom, the corners of his lips raised with rare interest.

On the big bed in the bedroom, Fan Dayi, whose head was turned outward, was pinching Fan Xiaoyi's neck, and countless transparent branches were wrapped and tied, pressing Fan Xiaoyi firmly on the bed.

On Fan Dayi's half-opened head, exposing the cerebral cortex, a huge transparent insect egg was lying there eagerly moving, and it seemed that he was planning to change his residence.

"Boom——"

the moment Lance kicked the door in, there was a loud crash of the door panel hitting the wall, and everyone on the bed in the bedroom was startled to tremble.

Taking advantage of the moment when Fan Dayi was stunned for a moment, Fan Xiaoyi, who was strangled to the point of suffocation, struggled to break away his hand.

Breathing in the fresh air gulpingly, Fan Xiaoyi, who was in tears, turned his head and looked at Lance as if he saw the savior.

"Help me! As long as I get out alive, all the assets under my name will be transferred to you!!" "

Ha, are you asking me for help?"

As if stimulated by Fan Xiaoyi's gaze, the corners of Lance's lips were slightly raised. Putting it down instantly, the gilt vertical pupils were dark and ironic.

Oh, savior.

"I don't need it."

"Ugh...!"

In the next second, accompanied by a heavy blow from the insect egg, Fan Xiaoyi's eyes widened and twitched, and soon he lost his breath.

Lance stared at the scene in front of him indifferently, without any disturbance in his heart.

Seeing the larva in the egg turning its head and looking at him greedily, Lance leaned against the wall and raised his eyelids wearily.

This is only xx years of the star calendar, and the Zerg has already lurked in at this time.

No wonder the star field fell so quickly in the last life...

The majestic and vast mental power swung out, directly killing the insect eggs crawling out of Fan Dayi's head.

Lance waved away the mental power in disgust, his eyes were indifferent.

But so what, what to do with him?

A crack in space was torn open casually, and Lance's expression was cold.

He just wants revenge.

Recalling the "unilateral" agreement with Su Nianbai, Lance lowered his eyelids and added wearily.

Then die at the hands of that guy.

One second before he was teleported away, feeling the familiar wave from the search, Lance raised his eyes and smiled coldly and darkly.

Has he been found so quickly? It seems that his strength has also improved a lot.

Come on, try it out.

Let's see this time again, the two of us, who will survive to the end.

Boom——

He clashed fiercely with Lance's hastily blasting energy. In the next second, the wave that came from the search didn't even bother to check the situation here, and turned around and ran away without saying a word.