54

Chapter 54 [Second update] Chai duck in clear soup & Ophiopogon japonicus bamboo leaf porridge

"Good morning everyone, today's breakfast is clear soup with duck and Ophiopogon japonicus bamboo leaf porridge, I hope you like it!"

The moment the live broadcast room was lit up, the audience who squatted in the live broadcast room early cheered and warmly greeted Su Nian Bai said hello.

[Good morning in vain! ]

[77 boss! Why didn't you see the 77 boss on camera? ]

Different from the previous bullet chats that were purely cute and showy, since 707 briefly appeared on camera last night, in the bullet chat area of ​​Su Nianbai's live broadcast room this morning, many bullet chats were enthusiastically asking about 707's whereabouts.

[Is the boss 77 still angry with us qaq We really didn't mean to say that he is not advanced! ]

Seeing more and more barrages of inquiries, Su Nianbai bent his eyes and looked out of the camera with a smile.

"707, everyone cares about you very much, do you really want to come and talk to the audience?"

Hearing this, 707 twisted his body, and "reluctantly" rolled towards the camera.

"Tsk, what age is this? For nothing, you still use the name 'spectator', it's really silly..."

Although the mouth is disgusted, 707's body is still very honest. While he disliked Su Nianbai, he greeted the camera enthusiastically.

"Hi everyone, I'm your good friend 707! Long time no see, I miss you!"

[Hahaha, boss 77, your opening remarks are so silly! ]

[Goose goose goose, you still have the nerve to say nothing, obviously your opening remarks are even dirtier than nothing! ! ]

707: ...? ? ?

Seeing the ridicule neatly crossing the barrage area, 707, who claims to be a fashionista, widened his eyes in disbelief, and turned his head to ask Su Nianbai for confirmation.

"Is my opening remarks just now really earthy?"

"Cough, it's quite earthy."

Unable to bear to look directly, Su Nianbai withdrew his gaze, and gently gave 707 a painful blow.

"The kind that's so soiled that even I can't stand it."

707: ...! ! !

"Damn it, how could it be like this!"

After contemplating for a whole night, 707, who was disgusted by the collective, was deeply shocked by the opening line he came up with.

"I can't, wow, Baibai, you are already idiot enough, how could I be even uglier than you?!"

Hearing this, Su Nianbai, who was disgusted by Wei Wei: ...?

"I don't think I'm... not good at all!!"

Su Nianbai frowned aggrievedly, and looked at the main camera, with "I need comfort" written all over his delicate face.

"You say, am I stupid?"

After a short silence, the barrage area was filled with mixed answers.

[earth! ! ! ]

[Tutu duo, hahahaha! ]

[I've wanted to say it a long time ago, whether it's the opening statement or the formal style, Baibai is full of a simple taste 2333]

[How can you say that about a child! Even if it is white clay, it is fine clay, beautiful clay! Look carefully at the white face for a few seconds! I don't believe you are not moved! ]