24

Chapter 24 (Comment on Red Envelope Rain)

Su Nianbai was subconsciously stunned by the sudden roar.

"Zaizai...?"

Just as he was in a daze, 707 Gulu who had just finished laning on Starnet came over.

"Baibai."

Glancing at the hesitation on Su Nianbai's face, 707 glanced at the cub.

Unsurprisingly, after being frightened, 707 trembled, and reminded cautiously.

"That sound just now... I heard it didn't sound like a cat meowing, but more like a tiger roaring..."

"This cub...cough,"

received Lance's indifferent gaze, 707 quickly changed his words. "He, he is a tiger, right? Including the size, I have long wanted to say that even if

it is a large cat, the cubs rarely have such a large size." "...Tiger?

"

Zai Zai suddenly changed species, although Su Nianbai didn't care about it at all, but he was subconsciously puzzled.

"Why did that cub meow before?"

Seeing this, Lance, who had been hiding in the shadows and staring closely at Su Nianbai, smiled coldly.

Let's see, what's the use of pretending?

As if exposing some hypocrisy, Lance looked at Su Nianbai who was looking at him with his head tilted, and a bloody pain and pleasure surged in his heart.

He snorted coldly in his heart, criticizing his past self condescendingly, his words were full of heart-pounding viciousness.

You're just a little trash that no one wants, do you really think that someone will like you?

It's so pitiful, it will be thrown away after being dismantled.

Feeling the sourness in his heart and the sadness that was about to die, Lance frowned, and looked at himself in his past memory with disdain.

It's so sad to be so sad for those vain loves...

There was a trace of sarcasm in the golden eyes, Lance thought slowly.

What are you looking forward to? Little trash no one wants.

"Ang... Tiger?"

Just when Lance was curious about the remnant and sadness left in his body, Su Nianbai's eyes lit up and his voice was full of joy in the opposite of him.

"It turned out to be a tiger? A big white tiger, isn't it so handsome!" Su Nianbai

stretched out his hand happily, and Su Nianbai, who was so nervous that he hadn't noticed anything wrong, hugged Lance. Seeing Lance's fat face, he happily took a mouthful of big chirp.

"As expected of Zai Zai, it's amazing!!"

...? ? ?

Lance had never been so close to anyone in his life.

The moment Su Nianbai embraced him, the hairs on Lance's tail blew out.

Without thinking, he stretched out his claws, ready to give this hypocritical guy a fierce attack.

However, at the moment when he raised his sharp claws and was about to strike, Su Nianbai's kiss fell gently.

In the next second, before Lance could react, his body, which had long been accustomed to being close to Su Nianbai, had subconsciously reacted.