65

Chapter 65 [Second update] Add update

Just when the Secretary-General was deep in thought, across from him, Su Nianbai glanced behind him curiously, a touch of concern arose in his heart.

The moment the octopus appeared just now, the aura around the secretary-general suddenly increased several times.

Is this the unique energy method of the orcs here? It feels very interesting...

Just when Su Nianbai couldn't hold back his curiosity and looked up behind the Secretary-General for the third time, the thick and long tiger tail that was still wrapped around his waist tightened slightly.

Facing Su Nianbai's inquiring gaze, Lance pursed his lips and said unhappily.

"Don't look."

Me too.

Or your favorite stupid tiger.

If you want to see it, I will release it when I get back.

look at mine.

Su Nianbai took it for granted that he didn't understand the complex look in his resentment mixed with anger, anger mixed with jealousy, jealousy mixed with dissatisfaction

.

Su Nianbai pinched the thick, long, soft and smooth tail, and looked at Lance's ear hairs that exploded in an instant. Su Nianbai sat up straight with guilt, and looked at Lance with a simple and confused expression.

"What's wrong?"

"...It's nothing."

Silently raising his hand, he pulled his tail back. Under Su Nianbai's regretful eyes, Lance simply put away his tail and ears.

Pulling out a very modern light screen from the quaint tiger claw token, Lance moved the light screen towards Su Nianbai with a sullen face, and then said in a low voice.

"Choose."

Su Nianbai: ...ovo?

"...It depends on where you want to live."

Rubbing his ears angrily, Lance stuffed the tiger paw token into Su Nianbai's hand, then with a dark face, he crossed his arms and thought about why Su Nianbai loves to act like a baby so much.

Doesn't he feel embarrassed if there are others watching? ?

Embarrassed, Lance with red ears thought so.

On the other side of them, the Secretary-General, who had recovered and witnessed this scene, paused for a moment, feeling a slight (eat dog food) heartache in his heart.

"Hmm... But I don't know where this is..."

Su Nianbai swipe the screen, reach out and click a random place, then he tilted his head and looked at Lance, asking.

"Is it okay?"

Seeing this, Lance glanced at the light screen, but in fact he didn't even see the address clearly, and nodded indiscriminately.

After receiving the light screen drawn by Su Nianbai, the secretary-general, who was still a little bit worried, glanced at it, and took a deep breath in an instant.

Mom, isn't this place circled by Xiao Su a royal secret that is forbidden to enter by the royal family? ?

In the address of a mansion and villa, the secret land of the royal family was accurately circled. How lucky is Xiao Su...