51

Chapter 51 [One more] Taro paste cake & freshly squeezed orange juice (to catch insects)

After the live broadcast at noon, Su Nianbai received a text message from the Secretary-General.

"Huh? The order to transfer me to Capital Star was cancelled?"

In the living room of the cabin, hearing Su Nianbai's puzzled murmur, 707 and Lance, who were bored waiting for a meal, froze for a moment, and looked at Su Nianbai for an instant. look.

Opening his eyes, he saw two deep and thoughtful eyes focused on him, Su Nianbai tilted his head, with a puzzled expression on his face.

"What's the matter, why do you two look at me like this?"

"... Ang?"

...Both? ?

Why is this guy...?

707 looked towards Lance with some surprise.

After meeting Lance's icy gaze, 707 shivered and looked away cowardly.

This guy, why does he always feel that he knows something, what is the origin of this cub that he picked up for nothing...

Putting Lance's question aside with a headache, 707 scratched his head and brought the topic back on track.

"Baibai, you just said that your transfer order has been cancelled, what's going on?"

From the moment he learned that the transfer order was going to be issued, 707, who had become uneasy, jumped to Su Nianbai's side, with an anxious expression on his face With a little tension.

"This kind of cross-domain transfer order can only be issued by the royal family. It tells you to prepare and then tells you to cancel it. What's the matter with the royal family here? Are you playing with people?

" You don't believe me!!"

Seeing 707's extremely angry expression, Su Nianbai glanced at it suspiciously.

"I don't know, but it's just that the transfer order has been cancelled. Why are you two looking so ugly?"

Especially 707, ever since Su Nianbai shouldered the "heavy burden" of earning energy, he ate and played games comfortably every day, so comfortable that he almost wrote the word "salted fish" on his face.

After getting along for so long, Su Nianbai had never seen 707 so anxious except when they were short of energy at the beginning and could "kill two dead" at any time.

"707, didn't you never want me to go to Capital Star? When you got the news, you talked about it. Why are you so angry now that the transfer order has been cancelled?" Facing Su Nianbai's puzzled question, he still

wanted 707 who opened his mouth to say something suddenly paused.

Nana closed her mouth, 707's eyes flickered, avoiding Su Nianbai's question for the first time.

"Ha... ha... I'm just being straightforward, I simply don't want to see people's disbelief." Seeing

Su Nianbai's disbelief, 707 covered his face knowing how difficult his host is to fool, and said in a muffled voice. Go to the corner of the living room.

"I feel something's not quite right...Hold on, host, I'll check first."

"Oh yes, there are more."

Under Lance's suddenly fierce gaze, 707 looked at Lance and said with a dark face .

"That guy is not a good person, in vain you try to stay away from him in the future."