13

Chapter 13 Spicy Short Ribs

"Good evening everyone, today's dinner is spicy short ribs and walnut white fungus purple potato porridge~"

On the other side, Su Nianbai, who had no idea that the conspiracy was approaching, still started the live broadcast as scheduled.

Putting up two thin white fingers, Su Nianbai said with a smile.

"Before I start making today's dinner, I have two news to share with you."

[Hey, what news, is the live broadcast time going to be extended? Rub hands and look forward to it! ]

"Hey? Did you guess it?"

Seeing the barrage that exploded in an instant because of his affirmative answer, Su Nianbai said viciously with his eyes bent.

"But that's not important, what's important is another piece of news—" Su Nianbai

paused deliberately, and after whetting the audience's appetite, Su Nianbai cleared his throat and said happily.

"With the help of my little assistant, I finally learned how to limit your live streaming rewards!"

[? ? Is this what you said, particularly important good news? I do not accept! Quickly withdraw, woo woo woo]

[No! ! Why don't you let me spend money in vain, I'm angry! Pouting.jpg]

[To be reasonable, I've watched the live broadcast for so long. It's always been the anchor asking for a reward. It's the first time I've seen someone who actively pushes the reward out. Baibai is really a clean stream in the anchor world orz]

While the audience was wailing, Su Nianbai had already pushed the limit on rewards to the maximum.

Logically speaking, the reward limit after the limit is limited will be comprehensively limited according to the level of fans and the level of the live broadcast room.

The higher the fan level, the more rewards you can give each day.

However, because Su Nianbai's broadcasting time is too short and the level of the live broadcast room is not high, even the tiger mother who is the number one on the list, the maximum amount of rewards per day is only 10,000 star coins.

Yes, every day, not every live broadcast.

Therefore, after checking the quota level comparison table, Mother Tiger opened the input box and sent a bullet screen with heartache.

[Visitor xx: ...in vain, I want to spend money QAQ]

[I want to spend too! I just paid 100 star coins to tip, but it turned out that my fan level was too low and I was only asked to drop one dollar? ! Why, I want to spend money! ! ! ]

The colorful special effects on the list made Tiger Mother's barrage go straight to the top. Seeing the strong wailing in the barrage, Su Nianbai rolled his eyes and said helplessly.

"Everyone, don't give me any more rewards. I don't need it. It would be nice for everyone to keep the money and spend it on yourself."

When Su Nianbai was chatting with Danmaku, the short ribs marinated with seasoning and the needs It's time to soak the rice for a while in advance.

Taking out the prepared ingredients, Su Nianbai, who was preparing to stir-fry and cook porridge, paused for a moment, then suddenly remembered that there was still something to explain.