38

Chapter 38 [One more] Asparagus and lotus balls & barbecued pork porridge

In the master bedroom of the log cabin, after Su Nianbai left, 707 grunted out from the corner with a probe.

Hiding in the corner all the time, 707, who witnessed the whole process of the host's whole set of "ruthless rua", was terrified.

It looked at Lance, who was paralyzed on the bed and had been shrunk all over, with sympathetic and compassionate eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Adhering to the friendly mentality of being harmonious and friendly, brothers and sisters, and they will be a family in the future, 707 jumped onto the bed, trying to comfort Lance.

"Don't be sad, I was the same as you back then, and I was rebelled when the contract was broken. Su... In vain, his mental power is so strong, we are not ashamed to be reneged on the contract!" Lance: ...

?

Lance's eyes gradually sharpened.

Beside the bed, 707, who was as nervous as Su Nianbai, was still eloquent, expressing his psychological condolences to the new member Lance.

Beside him, Lance, who gradually realized what was going on, looked at 707 with sharper eyes.

...He said, how could a normal person reverse his puppet contract so easily while half asleep and half awake.

So it's you... No wonder you're so skilled... So it's you! !

Lance dragged the "remnant body" who had been ruaed by Su Nianbai all night, turned over and sat up, then slapped 707 with his paw, "

Roar!"

"Wow what are you doing!"

Rolling and crawling from Lance's Running away under the claws, 707 was also very angry for a while seeing Lance's excessive "ungrateful" appearance.

"Why do you always bully me! It's too much, I'm going to show you some color today!"

Clicked on the system mall, and exchanged for a "SS-level combat power three-minute experience card" for himself, 707 laughed with his hands on his hips With a cry, he turned around and rushed towards Lance.

"Come on, if I don't beat you up today, I will write my 707 name in reverse!"

Bang—crackling bang bang bang—

just like that, in the bedroom when Su Nianbai was working hard to live broadcast to earn money to support his family, he The two cubs of the family have already smashed into a ball, tearing down the house into a mess.

"Good morning everyone, today's breakfast is asparagus lotus balls and barbecued pork porridge, I hope you like it!"

[Good morning in vain~]

In the living room, Su Nianbai, who didn't know that the two above were fighting, was still very dedicated Doing live broadcast.

Su Nianbai simply skipped the interaction with the audience and started the production of breakfast directly because he was thinking of "finish it quickly, and let's broadcast the cubs".

Seeing his abnormal appearance, the barrage area immediately started talking.

[Huh——Why didn't Baibai chat with us today? Did he dislike us? Huuuuuu QAQ]

[Heh, I blindly sniped that he was eager to download and play with Zai Zai. Even after the relationship heats up, the attitude towards us is really more and more perfunctory! Incompetence and Fury.jpg]