31

Chapter 31 [One more] Spicy lamb chops & five shredded wild rice

"Good afternoon, everyone. Today's lunch is spicy lamb chops and wild wild rice. I hope you like it!"

After the Star Chef Competition in the Death Star Territory ended, Su Nianbai had no other arrangements for a short time, so Su Nianbai resumed his daily routine. normal live broadcast.

After chatting briefly, with Su Nianbai pulling up the barrage area, the audience who knew that he would no longer watch the barrage looked away resentfully, and began to entertain themselves.

[Uwah finally let me in! Netizens of the Death Star Field, hello, I'm from the Rose Star Field next door~

] You are investigating spies, what happened to your side recently, why are you stuck so tightly? ]

In the barrage area, a new user with the most original id number, after a few words of resentment, he quickly confessed his love to Su Nianbai.

[Wuwu for nothing, for nothing! I finally caught up with the live stream and saw the real projection mapping for nothing! Bai Bai looks even cuter in the live broadcast! It was originally cute, but now it is cute! ! ]

[For nothing I love you! ! I am your loyal little fan! Woohoo why can someone be so kind-hearted and good at cooking? In vain must be an angel sent by God to save the world! ! ]

It is no exaggeration to say that the netizen next door crackled a lot of rainbow farts, successfully blowing Su Nianbai's fans into a daze.

The barrage area was still for a few seconds. After he realized it, the netizens in the Death Star Field surrounded him enthusiastically, as if they were watching some rare animal.

[Hello from the netizen next door~]

[Hey, don't get excited, the taste of the dishes during the live broadcast is much better than the replays. It's not too late to taste the dishes cooked in vain. 2333]

[Damn it, why do I feel like I've lost? Sisters, we have a lot of people, and we can't lose in rainbow farts! Everyone blow up too! Let Baibai see how much our local netizens in the Death Star Region love him! ! ]

So, when Su Nianbai finished frying the dishes and was about to open the tasting authority, what he saw was all the rainbow farts that had been frantically swiped in the barrage area, which made him feel ashamed.

The pupils trembled slowly for two seconds, Su Nianbai was stunned for a moment, and decisively pulled the barrage area up again.

Rubbing his ears that were flushed from embarrassment, Su Nianbai forcibly ignored the ridicule from the barrage area, and tapped the permission button expressionlessly.

"The tasting authority has been opened, everyone, go and taste the food!"

The temptation of food is still great.

Under the inexplicably aroused desire to win, the netizens in the Death Star Domain held back their appetites and bragged with the netizens next door for a while.

But in less than half a minute, smelling the smell of meat in the live broadcast room, the two sides finally stopped and chose a truce with tears in their eyes.

[Eat first, we will fight after eating! ]

Spicy lamb chops are selected from the fattest and tender lamb. After high-temperature frying and stir-frying, the charred, tender and tender lamb chops are thoroughly stimulated.