62

Chapter 62 [Second update] You fight for me

In the starship, a group of people who survived the catastrophe surrounded Su Nianbai nervously and excitedly.

They babbled and blew Su Nianbai's rainbow fart while expressing their nervousness and excitement. "Mr. Su is really amazing! We are the first to

escape from the pull of a black hole, right?"

My three views, mother, how can there be such a strong existence!"

"He is beautiful, kind, good at cooking, has super high force value and is gentle, woohoo, Laosi, you are a god from the sky who came down to experience calamity, right? Ordinary people, He De, how can they share the same plane with you!"

Su Nianbai: ... qaq

Seeing the rainbow farts around him getting more and more exaggerated, Su Nianbai, whose scalp was numb from being blown, sucked his nose and turned to Lance Cast a look for help.

Seeing this, Lance bent down, lifted the Zerg who had been blown off half of his body and had fallen into a coma, and then walked slowly towards Su Nianbai.

Facing the bloody body, the crowd that had surrounded Su Nianbai immediately dispersed.

Just like Moses divided the sea, they avoided giving Lance a "broad road" leading to Su Nianbai.

"He seems to be on the verge of dying."

Bathed in Su Nianbai's complex gaze, Lance turned his head and looked at Su Nianbai with some doubts.

"Do you want to rescue him again?"

You didn't ask me to help, why do you still look at him like this?

Su Nianbai: "..."

Looking at the big white cat with a puzzled expression and a trace of grievance, and then at the half of the body that was being carried, bleeding.

Su Nianbai closed his eyes in pain, belatedly realizing a very fatal problem.

...His cub, his brain circuit seems to be abnormal.

But anyway, he asked Lance to help him out, and Lance did.

Su Nianbai sighed helplessly under Lance's increasingly puzzled and slowly turning fierce eyes, and finally walked over to Lance.

The domain chief was so anxious that he sent him more than a dozen private messages just now. Such a research-worthy worm really couldn't just let it die like this.

But the problem is...

this bug was bombarded by Lance, it really is too irritating QAQ

Su Nianbai stared at the half of his body held by Lance suffocatingly, looking at the body that was still wriggling slowly even in a coma Transparent eggs, breathing suddenly stagnated.

......etc.

As if suddenly realizing something, Su Nianbai's eyes slowly moved down.

After a while, seeing Lance's bloody hand directly grasped, Su Nianbai took a deep breath and raised his brows for a moment.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This cat is dirty, this cat can no longer be had!

Using the ability to take the bug away from Lance's hand, Su Nianbai looked at Lance expressionlessly while instilling the healing ability.

Take a bath, you must take a bath!