17

Chapter 17 Beef and lotus root sandwich & mung bean porridge (to catch insects)

"Good morning everyone, today's breakfast is mung bean porridge and beef lotus root sandwich, I hope you like it!"

With the blessing of Mei Mingzi's black hot search last night, Su Nianbai's number of fans has skyrocketed again, and now it has broken through one hundred Tens of millions of mark, struggling to advance towards tens of millions of data.

Therefore, after Su Nianbai reported the names of the morning dishes with a smile, the already crowded barrage area immediately ushered in a wave of barrage peaks.

[Good morning Baibai! A good day starts with watching the live broadcast of Baibai! ]

[In vain you know? Star Network's data judgment has come out! That Mei Mingzi, the one whose fans scolded you the most, has already been scored by the stone hammer, so if you push it to the end, you will be banned directly! ! ]

[Hi Da Pu Ben! No wonder the tone of slandering us for scoring points in vain was so affirmative at the beginning. It turns out that I was the one who justified myself by brushing points. Puchi, this wave, this wave is called seeking benevolence and gaining benevolence and feedback, wonderful! ]

[Actually, there are still a few people who have been found to be using points, but they are not many, and the punishment is not that serious. Last night and early in the morning, the points were uniformly checked, and the other anchors lost a little bit more or less. Mei Mingzi, after falling directly from the first list to the middle of the rookie list, the official was stunned for a minute and then directly banned. It is said that the punishment measures are currently being discussed internally. 2333] "Wow, did the test results come out so soon?

"

Glancing at the content on the barrage, Su Nianbai cleared his throat and was about to start cooking.

"Let's chat first. I'll start making today's breakfast. After all, the live broadcast is only 15 minutes long. I'll hurry up and let everyone eat as much as possible."

When it came to eating, the fans in the live broadcast room suddenly became more energetic.

For a while, resentment about Su Nianbai's live broadcast was too short, and requests for Su Nianbai to be thicker and longer came out in fancy ways in the barrage area.

Seeing the fan's request for extra time, Su Nianbai, who knew he was wrong, bent his eyes, and silently adjusted the barrage area to the top where it would not affect his sight.

"Then let's start making today's breakfast, everyone, wait a moment, breakfast will be ready soon!"

Seeing his guilty avoidance, the bullet screen in the comment area suddenly became resentful.

[It's started, this big pig's hoof has started again, every time you talk about overtime, you avoid and ignore it, how can a man say that he can't do it! Angry cat cat head.jpg]

[Women can't say they can't do it either! Neither can shemale! No matter what species or gender you are, give me time to hear it! Woooooo don't force me to kneel down and beg you, it's scary for me to cry! Threat.jpg]

Well, it feels like everyone has a deep resentment for the duration of the live broadcast...

Pour the mung beans and the water soaked in them into the casserole.

707 just cried to him two days ago, saying that the energy pool of the system was empty after the upgrade.

I don't know how much energy I have saved now, is it enough to upgrade the system equipment...