End

Chapter 76 Complete (Catching Insects)

Part 1

: Sharing the congealed god position with others, this is an operation that has never appeared in any higher world.

Therefore, the moment Lance shared the god position, Lance was ready for the god position to be downshifted.

Let's just surrender, after all, the god position has been shared, he and Su Nianbai have been tied to death, the god position is downgraded or something, it will be fine if you can cultivate up later.

Su Nianbai's wrist was wrapped around the fluffy tail, and Lance and Su Nianbai's forehead were pressed together, thinking in a good mood.

At that time, he will practice together with Su Nianbai's share, and with him under his cover, this guy doesn't have to work hard, as long as he cooks for him every day...

Lance's thoughts have not yet been finished, and they are integrated into the spiritual realm of the two The gods in it have been condensed successfully.

Haoyuan's mysterious fluctuations spread out, trembling silently between the heaven and the earth.

Feeling the powerful fluctuation of the god position in his body, Lance raised his eyebrows, a touch of surprise rose in his heart.

The god position he and Su Nianbai finally condensed turned out to be only weakened a little, and there was no downshift?

Logically speaking, it shouldn't be, how could this be?

Just when Lance was secretly wondering, Su Nianbai, who was holding his face in his hands and forcibly stuffing him with energy, also opened his mouth in surprise.

"Hey, what kind of energy did you stuff into me?"

Seeing the presence of light ball in the spiritual domain, Su Nianbai slightly broke free from the held face, but still did not break free from the control of Lance's palm.

"The energy you gave me just now is actually fused with the energy cluster generated after the system upgrade. It's amazing..." "

Energy cluster?"

Hearing this, Lance froze for a moment.

"In your spiritual domain, there is such an energy group?"

"Yes, it appeared after clicking the upgrade button before, but it is a very small group, not as big as the one you stuffed."

Su Nianbai tilted his head and looked at 707.

"707, what's going on?"

"Ahem, this is a long story."

707, who just broke the seal with difficulty, cleared his throat, and crawled out of Su Nianbai's pocket with a serious face.

It solemnly climbed onto Su Nianbai's shoulder, under Lance's sharp gaze, he gave up the idea of ​​climbing onto Su Nianbai's head timidly, and sat down on Su Nianbai's shoulder instead.

"That's right, the mass of energy that appeared in your spiritual domain before is the initial godhead that has not yet been condensed!" "The

reason why the two of you did not downshift after sharing the godhead is also because the host in your spiritual domain originally There is the initial godhead, and the fusion of the two offsets the shared consumption." "

Now you are the high-level twin gods that have never appeared in any high-level world, it is really amazing, let us spread flowers!" 707

draws Blowing out a blowjob, happily blowing a few times, after a while, looking at the expressionless faces of Su Nianbai and Lance, 707 put away the blowjob in a nonchalant manner, with a somewhat bewildered expression on his face.