74

Chapter 74

Lance looked at the little flower quietly floating in Su Nianbai's hand, his pupils suddenly shrank.

A sense of connection that is so strong that it cannot be ignored emerges continuously from the golden flower, conveying a fact to Lance tenderly but vividly—

the little flower floating in Su Nianbai's hand and holding the little flower on top of her head happily invites pets. The flattering spirit is hot, it belongs to his family.

That was his divine fire.

After realizing the source of the magic fire, Lance, who hurried out from the bathroom to "catch the rape", stood frozen at the door, falling into a new round of confusion.

Unlike the godhead, which can be condensed only by strength, the divine fire can only be condensed with the belief of believers.

The reason why his reborn enemy was so eager to occupy the territory was to gain more believers and gather more divine fire.

For this reason, that guy even set up a range of influence for brainwashing in the area he governs.

With the negative consequences of damaging the audience's intelligence and will, they eagerly forcibly accelerated the speed of Shenhuo's condensing, and the methods were unbearable and despicable.

So...

How did he possess the divine fire that his rival had spent so much effort to condense without knowing it?

Shenhuo needs believers. In his previous life, he was so "famous" that he didn't receive even a single spark. Why in this life, he stayed at the Death Star and Su Nianbai's side, and suddenly his own Shenhuo appeared?

And...

Looking at the little golden flame that was still brazenly holding up flowers to invite Su Nianbai to favor him under his deep gaze, Lance pursed his lips, feeling puzzled.

And why is his divine fire and divine personality so sticky to Su Nianbai!

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, the little flame of anger in Lance's heart continued to rise.

Doesn't it make him look bad?

One and two are so clingy to Su Nianbai, it is easy to cause misunderstandings, making him seem to like that guy very much.

The more he thought about it, the more angry Lance was, his ears turned red, and he strode angrily towards the bed in the bedroom.

From Su Nianbai's arms, he lifted the divine little tiger out.

Ignoring the little tiger's chubby legs that were struggling to thump, Lance twitched its fat head expressionlessly, and then stuffed it back into the spiritual realm.

The backhand is a super double of the mental barrier.

Guan Xiaohei, you give me a good reflection!

However, at the moment Lance stuffed the godhead little fat tiger, ah no, the godhead little tiger into the spiritual domain.

A faint power of faith floated from Su Nianbai's body, reluctantly drifting towards Lance, and then was intercepted by the divine little Huahua halfway, stopped him and swallowed it in satisfaction.

"La la la~"

A clear and clear voice that only Lance could hear resounded, and the blooming divine fire shook the little flower above his head, and the figure swaying towards Su Nianbai became more and more enchanting.