37

Chapter 37 [Second update] Be my puppet

After saying goodbye to Su Nianbai, Lance returned to the room stiffly holding the light bead.

He turned into his original shape and jumped onto the bed in a dull manner. Lance's thick fleshy claws pressed the inheritance light pearl, and the corners of his lips were bewildered and tightly pursed.

It's so disgusting, the mood was mobilized by that guy again...

Frowning irritably, the fluffy paws were slightly retracted, Lance's expression turned cold, and he began to think about countermeasures.

It can't go on like this, the situation is gradually getting out of control, that guy's brain circuit and way of acting are really weird, it seems like a way to control it...

Wait, control it? !

The gilt eyes narrowed slowly, and the big white cat nestled on the bed, a thought flashed across the eyes.

Yes, get it under control.

The reason why he became so wrong was not because of that guy.

Why the current situation is so out of control must be because he has not completely controlled him!

The more Lance thought about it, the more reasonable it became.

As long as he completely controlled that guy, wouldn't he be able to control his behavior, let that guy only cook and release his healing ability, instead of doing weird things like touching his stomach!

Thinking of the beautiful scene after Su Nianbai was controlled, Lance couldn't help but feel happy.

That guy is good, it's rare for him to have a guy he likes so much, it should be his thing.

But...he wouldn't take advantage of that guy in vain.

Randomly fiddled with the inheritance light beads beside the claws, Lance thought naturally.

After he finishes his revenge, he will give that guy a big gift.

At that time, this star field, this country, and even this world, as long as he wants, he can give it.

By the way, does the guy still like his body?

Tilting his head slightly, the expression on Lance's face gradually became excited.

At that time, he can teach that guy how to drain his consciousness and make him a perfect puppet.

Anyway, he was ready to die, and it would be good to leave his body for that guy to play with.

Satisfied with turning on the light beads of inheritance, Lance raised his head, feeling that he had come up with a brilliant idea that would satisfy both him and Su Nianbai.

As for the next step... is to refine the puppet charm for mind control.

Spiritual power entered the inheritance light bead unimpeded. Looking at the vast array of inheritance and skills in the light bead, Lance was taken aback for a moment.

What stunned him was not only the inheritance itself, but also the annotations next to the inheritance.

In the vast sea of ​​skills and knowledge points, next to each one, there is a light blue transparent note.

The notes not only detail the usage, advantages and disadvantages of this skill, and points that need attention, but also thoughtfully help him note the theoretically feasible combo routes with other skills.