57

Chapter 57 [Second update] I'm so envious of you

"Why, baby, do you like this knife?"

Just when Lance was thinking in his heart, how to "thank" 707 for this wave of "help".

Su Nianbai, who had finally introduced the "Qinglong Yanyue Knife", raised his eyes and looked at Lance expectantly.

"This knife is super-powerful! Haven't you been short of a handy weapon? What do you think of this knife!"

Facing Su Nianbai's shining eyes, Lance's figure suddenly stopped .

In all fairness, this knife is a peerless artifact in terms of material workmanship and aggressiveness.

But the problem is...

the shape of this knife is really outrageous!

In order to fully demonstrate the superiority of the broadsword to Lance, Su Nianbai deliberately turned on the special effects on the sword to the maximum.

Looking at the lightning and starlight flying around the blade, and then looking at the two shining rings of dark gold lasers on the blade, accompanied by a loud bang, Lance, who was still thinking about words opposite Su Nianbai, was frightened. jumped.

"...This is?"

Looking away from the giant lightning bolt behind Su Nianbai, Lance took a deep breath, and the pupils in his golden eyes trembled slowly.

"The lightning behind you... is also something that comes with this knife ?

"

Knife, the expression on the delicate face is very excited.

"This is a suggestion given to me by 707. I think it is very good, so I added it." "

Look, baby, the location of this black lightning can be specified!

" A finger in the distance.

In the next second, a large black lightning flashed out.

Under the exaggerated and deafening "rumble", the black lightning instantly swelled, wrapped in colorful and strange black light, directly pierced through the energy wall of the virtual training room, and opened a big hole.

...Wait, this attack power! ?

His eyes widened in disbelief, and Lance's pupils shook violently again.

With such a strong attack power, coupled with such a mentally handicapped special effect, 707...

gritted his teeth and made a hard note in his heart, Lance was so angry that his ear hairs exploded fluffy.

You are fine, you wait for me.

Finding that Lance was interested in practicality, Su Nianbai took Lance and introduced the attack power of the sword and the "small special effects" that came with it.

The little black lightning has its own tearing and bleeding effects, and the little stars floating around have the magical effect of sealing the magic power.

Even the two gleaming imperial dark gold rings on the knife can be separated unexpectedly, and the collision produces an explosion wave with SS+ level attack power... Accompanied by Su Nianbai's explanation, Lan

Siben The numb expression became even more numb.

Again, a knife is a good knife.

This is the man who made the knife...