16

Chapter 16 Tiger Claw Token

"Good guy, I'm stuck in the official announcement and I can't get in. The communication equipment in the Death Star Field is really too much! Is there any old iron who got stuck? What did the official announcement say?" At this moment, Mei Ming

Zihua On the hot search for money to buy, the comment area and square have been completely occupied by the majority of netizens who eat melons.

Looking at the blank official homepage, the lucky ones who saw it quickly shook their heads and began to enthusiastically share the news.

"I saw it before the official website collapsed! The official should be angry this time, and directly applied for data testing from Starnet. The announcement posted the test results from Starnet, saying that his data was fine for nothing~"

" Hahaha, it's wonderful! With the authoritative proof of the Star Network, I see who dares to blaspheme and claim points for nothing!" "

This is not the most exciting! The official said that since it is necessary to investigate, it must be thoroughly investigated. It is said that they The data of the top 200 on the newcomer list has been organized and packaged, and they are sent to Xingwang for testing. 2333, everyone, go to the homepage of each anchor to take screenshots and points, and the time to grab the brush is up!" It is different from the laughing and laughing mentality of the melon-eating netizens

. Well, as soon as this announcement on the live broadcast platform came out, many anchors on the rookie list panicked.

For novice anchors, the traffic on the newcomer list, especially the traffic on the front row of the newcomer list is still very large.

Facing the temptation of traffic in front of them, some anchors who couldn't resist the temptation secretly started and chose to score points.

Now that the live streaming platform was enraged, they packaged their data together and sent it to Xingwang. Knowing that they couldn't escape Xingwang's detection, the score-scoring anchors were panicked and angry.

Blame this guy!

Looking at Mei Mingzi's profile picture with resentment on his face, the eyes of the scoring anchors were full of resentment.

They wouldn't have been implicated like this if he hadn't been secretly making troubles to spread rumors about the officials!

Score points by yourself and don't see others being good, this guy, why is he so vicious!

For a while, Mei Mingzi's already extremely poor popularity among anchors declined again.

But at this moment, Mei Mingzi didn't care about it anymore.

Looking at the new notification from the backstage of the anchor, Mei Mingzi's face turned pale. "What to do...the platform has packaged the data and sent it to Xingwang for testing. Why did they react so violently this time!? If they packaged and sent this kind of operational data, wouldn't they be afraid

of leaking commercial secrets!!"

The director was also a little panicked.

Finding out that Mei Mingzi's score is still a trivial matter, but if he is found out behind Mei Mingzi, it will be troublesome!

If it doesn't work, I have no choice but to abandon the car to keep my handsome face...

Thinking of this, the fat director looked at Mei Mingzi with cold eyes, and the love and sweetness in his eyes were no longer the same as before.