59

Chapter 59 [Second update] Large-scale star chasing scene

"...What?!"

Hearing the words "encrypted Zerg signal", the sleepy-eyed domain chief froze for a moment, and was instantly frightened.

"What does the encrypted signal say?"

"Is the Zerg ready to make trouble again?"

Seeing this, Secretary-General Octopus shook his head, narrowing his slender eyes slowly.

"I don't know. The fluctuations and frequencies of the Zerg signals we have are still too small. The Ministry of Communications is still deciphering urgently, but the situation is estimated to be not optimistic." "Actually, if not for part of the captured

signal, and The signal fluctuations we found on Chong Xiaojia's side are highly overlapping, and we are not even sure if it is a secret letter from the Zerg."

Pushing the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, the Secretary-General said with a gloomy gaze.

"There was a secret signal from the Zerg in the past, and it was just our guess." "

This is the first time we have accurately captured the signal of the Zerg. All we can do is to strengthen our defenses, and then wait for the Zerg to take specific actions. They pushed back their secret information."

"Alas..."

Hearing this, the domain chief stroked his big bald head, with a fierce and irritable expression on his face.

"It's so fucking annoying. They've been beaten up like that, and they still think about making trouble every day." "The order will be passed

on, and the martial law level of our star field will be raised to a higher level. By the way... give other stars Send a message from the domain."

Thinking of the disgusting look of other star domains who think highly of themselves and have always looked down on them, the domain chief who was nervous and started to feel sleepy yawned, rolled his eyes and said impatiently.

"As for whether they believe it or not after the notification, that's up to them."

"Okay, I understand."

Putting away the light screen suspended in mid-air, the secretary-general nodded, and thoughtfully helped the regional chief close the door when he left.

"Then I'll write the paperwork to be submitted to other star regions, good night, boss."

Meanwhile, on the other side.

Due to the special (dangerous) location of the Death Star where Su Nianbai lived, Su Nianbai was placed last on the pick-up list.

At this moment, the starship that came to pick up people has arrived at the (super) periphery of the Death Star.

Looking at the thick meteorite layer ahead, the co-pilot's Adam's apple in the cockpit of the starship rolled nervously, panic was written all over his young face.

"Ship, Captain, are we going to fly in to pick up Teacher Su?"

Although their starship is rated S in general, the design is more about comfort and stability, and its defense can only be considered barely. Strong A.

With the energy protection layer of their starship, facing the "Death Meteorite Belt" that is famous in the entire interstellar outside the Death Star, it can be said that there is no possibility of surviving with an egg hitting a rock!