52

Chapter 52 [Second update] Gingko chicken stew & yam lentil porridge

"Good evening, everyone. Today's dinner is ginkgo chicken stew and yam lentil porridge. I hope you like it!" At

seven o'clock in the evening, Su Nianbai's dark live broadcast room was lit up on time.

Looking at Su Nianbai's sunny smiling face, the viewers who were still worried about "being blown into the pillow wind by the little white face" in the afternoon greeted and responded, and at the same time opened the list of rewards in the live broadcast room.

Heh heh, although the reward limit is set high for nothing, it still can't stop their determination to donate!

Think of it as being stuck with the reward limit and practicing in advance.

When the capital star is there, all the live broadcast rooms will be replaced with new ones provided by the government, and there will definitely be reward restrictions for Baibai at that time.

And in the moment before the reward restriction is opened, it is the room for them to play freely!

At that time, as many gifts as you can smash, it all depends on your hand speed! !

Under the inexplicably excited eyes of the audience, the gifts in the live broadcast room rained down one after another, covering Su Nianbai's vision in an instant.

Seeing this, Su Nianbai deliberately opened the setting interface of the live broadcast room.

After confirming that his restricted tipping level was indeed the highest, Su Nianbai sighed and said helplessly with a stern face.

"Everyone should consume rationally!"

[Know—know——perfunctory.jpg]

[Baibai, hurry up and stop talking nonsense, your persuasion makes my ears almost get calloused 233 Hurry up and start cooking Alright, I'm so hungry! ]

[Recognize the reality, boy! Just as you will not give up restricting our tipping, we will not give up tipping, which is beneficial to (our) physical and mental health! ]

[Unless you turn off the reward limit in the live broadcast room, we will never shake hands with you! Stubborn and proud.jpg]

"...Is this the case?"

Raising his hand, he pulled the barrage area to the top where it would not interfere with his line of sight. Facing the "threat" from the audience, Su Nianbai sneered and said cruelly.

"Then let's break off friendship for three minutes.

" Furious.jpg]

[...Very good, man, you managed to arouse my interest! Don't allow tipping, right? I want to rebel! Take out my small purse, I'm having a fight with you! ]

Su Nianbai: "..."

Seeing this, Su Nianbai, who seemed to be concentrating on cooking on the surface, but was actually using his mental power to peek at the barrage, felt very heartbroken.

Tsk, other people's fans are all the anchor's caring little padded jackets.

How did he get here, fans became rebellious one by one.

Sighing resentfully, Su Nianbai withdrew his mental strength and was completely dead on the possibility of "whether the fans will suddenly be obedient and obedient" and lowered his eyes, focusing all his attention on the preparation of the dishes.