70

Chapter 70 Dare to be so arrogant with me?

On StarNet, Su Nianbai's fans and Xiao Bailian's fans are tearing apart like a raging fire.

The battle was so intense and the momentum was so great that it dominated all the hot searches on Capital Star's front row in one fell swoop, allowing Capital Star's netizens to see the power of public opinion from other star field netizens for the first time.

[No, no, how dare your fans come to touch us for nothing? Hanging the label of a food anchor, the content of the live broadcast is to taste and share a few mouthfuls of tasteless nutrient solution. To be reasonable, why do you have the face to tear it up! ]

[Hey, the nutrient solution that has been watered has become the super anchor of the capital star... Is this the aesthetics of your capital star netizens? There is such a big gap in culinary skills, and you even bought three high-ranked hot search black and white for nothing, are you crazy? The old man in the subway looks at his phone.jpg]

[There are also those who follow the trend of your anchor's healing ability for nothing. I wonder if the ability is not born? This thing can't be selected and changed in the later stage. If the ability can be changed as desired, if everyone has a healing ability, there will be mental rage? ? ? ]

[Besides, I saw you blowing so hard, so I went to look for your anchor's live broadcast and watched it. What's the matter, not to mention cooking skills, even your blowing healing ability was crushed from the beginning to the end for nothing , Why, this is too much to see in vain, are you going to attack black people first? Hehe.jpg]

Following Su Nianbai, he has experienced several public opinion battles of being hacked. It is no exaggeration to say that Su Nianbai's fans can be said to be experienced in many battles, and all of them can fight.

Facing several trending searches that came to their doorstep, the fans divided their labor and cooperated to strike hard.

Pulling forms, throwing evidence, small essays with pictures and texts, taking advantage of the opportunity to Amway, and outputting foul mouths to fans who are cursing...

After a set of combined punches, Su Nianbai's fans completely stunned Xiao Bailian's fans .

Those who can mix in the capital are all talented people.

Since Xiao Bailian got on the third prince's thigh, Capital Star's live broadcast platform began to praise Xiao Bailian. With provocative faces, they all chose to close their eyes and pretend to be dead.

Therefore, Xiaobailian's fans who were domineering and used to walking sideways on the capital's Xingxing website were caught off guard and suddenly received a severe beating from the society, and they were in a daze for a while.

Except for the fans who were cursing people who were still struggling to output, and then being pressed to the ground by the opponent, hanging and rubbing against each other, most fans were easily led into the rhythm of the opponent when they saw Su Nianbai-fan's comments on the hot search square.

I feel...they commented after watching Lianlian's live broadcast, as if they were very objective and reasonable?

Well, this method seems to be good, they also went to watch the hot chicken replay of the opposite pheasant anchor, and then went to the hot search square to pick the thorns!

Just like that, countless fans of Xiao Bailian rushed into Su Nianbai's live replay with a sneer and disdainful sneer.

Then, there is no more.