Ultra Part 3

"Batman!" Superman shouted as he flew (y/n) into the hall of Justice. "I need your help!"

The bat themed vigilante appeared seemingly out of nowhere behind them. "What is it?" The two quickly turned to see him.

"Kara's gone missing" Superman replied as he looked hopefully at his best friend.

"After her fight with the Humanite?" Batman asked which prompted (y/n) to nod his head.

"I knew that if anyone knew where she could be it would be you" Clark spoke as Batman turned and started walking. The two quickly followed.

"I've been trying to locate the Humanite's lair since his last battle with Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E, he knows how to cover his tracks" Batman spoke as he lead them into a room with a giant computer with multiple monitors.

"Oh" (y/n) let out the small sound involuntarily.

"I've gotten close but with the info from supergirl's tracker I should now have a location" he spoke as he sat down and turned the computer on.

"You put a tracker on Kara?" Superman asked, not sounding like he approved but also not like he was surprised. "When?"

"She came to Gotham when she started being a hero. I put it on her cape when she wasn't looking" Batman replied as he did computer stuff. "She's an unknown variable and I needed to make sure she's on our side"

"We've had this discussion" Clark shook her head. "But we won't have it again now. What's the tracker say?"

Batman stared at the screen for a moment. "The tracker went offline near one of spots I had singled out as a possible lair. Two hundred feet under Lake George"

"Lex's old lair" Superman nodded. "Makes sense. I wouldn't have thought to check another villains lair"

"So let's go!" (Y/n) quickly spoke from Clark's side.

The two hero's quickly looked at the boy before looking at each other. "You've already been hurt once while shadowing a hero. We won't have that happen again" Batman spoke matter of factly.

"I'm going" (y/n) glared as he clenched his fists.

"Look son-" Superman started only to get cut off.

"If you don't take me along I'll hurt myself" (y/n) spoke as his eyes shifted to a light blue. Superman didn't notice but Batman quickly did.

"Take him" Batman spoke, Superman quickly looked to him with a confused look as (y/n)'s eyes changed back to their normal color. "Take him" he repeated without elaborating. "Trust me" at that Superman just nodded as if to say he did.

—————————————————————

Kara screamed as the Ultra-Humanite grabbed her. Usually she wouldn't give him that small victory but she was powerless now and his super strong hands were hurting her stomach. He quickly snapped the chains that held her to the wall before carrying her out of the room.

Kara tried to pry his hands off of her but was quickly met with a growl from the albino gorilla. "What did Circe do to you?" She asked only to be met with silence. "Maybe I can help you?" The creature growled again.

Kara glanced around for any small thing that could help her but in the creatures grip she was unable to reach anything that could have been useful. "Please let me go?" She whispered.

Finally after a couple of minutes Kara was brought into a room. There were all sorts of sciencey looking machines as well as some surgical equipment and two observation tables.